a view from a oldie

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: a view from a oldie

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago I think I know what word the colonel wanted to use
yeah if i used the unaltered meme i probably would have been put in the penalty box
I have a stable full of cats
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago Wow! This is just the post that doesn't want to go in any positive direction. Several things about me: I am married for 43 years to my second wife, have a daughter from the first one and three daughters from the second one. My sexuality is well defined but the suggestion that age difference is the only reason for not having a relationship is pretty interesting. I'm sorry I tried to define wisdom here in this thread. Seems like a pretty wasted effort.
Haha that is not at all what I meant Keith, I just was defining the reason I was mad about what Frank said. Not interested in any relationship.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Tim Matthews wrote: 3 years ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago Wow! This is just the post that doesn't want to go in any positive direction. Several things about me: I am married for 43 years to my second wife, have a daughter from the first one and three daughters from the second one. My sexuality is well defined but the suggestion that age difference is the only reason for not having a relationship is pretty interesting. I'm sorry I tried to define wisdom here in this thread. Seems like a pretty wasted effort.
Keith you did nothing wrong
^
yeah
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Keith Maidlow wisdom: The written word can be misunderstood when not properly crafted. Actual intent; tone, tenor, feeling, innuendo, humor often become lost and misconstrued if not properly emojied. :lol:
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Lol. So true Keith!

What if we turned this thread into a celebration of friendship and intergenerational camaraderie. Just some food for thought.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’m here for you tim
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

.... I wish my computer was still in the shop.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG