The luck of many players that I admire

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

The luck of many players that I admire

Post by David Faulkner »

:shock: :P
Kris Bobby she has a quality stable, which always leaves a horse, or yegia that allows her to be in a multitude of normal stakes, and Grade Stakes

Cleo Patra she has great quality of routers, and most of the studs are her own

Danny Derby, always lucky that her Claimer jump to Freak, in quantities of up to 6 horses between weeks 1 and 9, and is one of the Players who is always participating in all Gr1.

Randall Allen winner of many weekly Mixer competition

Mr. Lucas Davenport with more farms than anyone in the sim, and 15 thousand victories between TB Mixers, and Chase

Jon Xett with quality horses and DMB a stallion that everyone wants to use

Flizan Hambletonian this player every week gets many victories silently already with 5000 wins, and good results in her breeding her purse has been hit many times, but she increases it day by day with her victories

Polk Buffalo another player that I always see her participate in great competitions, no matter if there is opportunity, she always tries to be present in them, I have also seen her wallet hit, but her weekly victories help her to move forward step by step

Lily Wilkins she is always in a sale, and buys she always has something to sell, hahaha I don't know if she is an Arab family, but she is always in a business

Rochelle Zahacy she is a player who has very good results, I think she is always looking for a result that allows her to go one step ahead in her results, and although there are times when what she has said I do not follow, there she is present in many competitions important

and there are other players who stand out a lot with weekly results in various divisions, with a win number of approximately 20 or more

players who always have an ace up their sleeve that allows them to win a game 8-)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: The luck of many players that I admire

Post by Andrew Chillin »

tú también te destacas, hermano. definitivamente un tipo interesante

No tenga miedo, no mas pantalones
;p
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago tú también te destacas, hermano. definitivamente un tipo interesante

No tenga miedo, no mas pantalones
:shock: :shock: me? Featured, I need to find out what I would do

but thank you very much for your esteem, it is very gratifying
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:D Well, I think I missed placing other people and my conscience tells me you must place them, another people who admire her luck is she has little quality horses, but good ones, she is one of the people who has tended twins, and both are Freak hahaha too nice that results.

Stromy Peak, a person who has declared great joy in participating in the Triple Crown with her foal Alot, for her it has been like winning the Derby, or one of the 2 remaining gems, also with a bad horse, and with a sensational Mare As is Roughian, a mare that has won the bucks at the Arc de Triomphe, for me the mares that win the bucks in great competitions are great, and it is admirable how she enjoys her beloved horses,

Susie Rydell this player is like a ghost, it is never seen, it is not heard, it is not read but she is one of the Triple Crowned, with studs like Doctor, Allonsy, and a multitude of millionaires, among them Just A Moment this boy for me He is my favorite stallion, and I think he is an excellent stallion, and I am sure that he will stand behind my words, Susie Rydell is also incredible since she does not make any noise, it is like a simply invisible stealth, and with outstanding results

Lori Hamill good to talk about how admirable this person is, she is out of the ordinary, Mrs. Hamill, her attention, kindness, charisma surpasses understanding, with an attention to help you and attend that seems like a movie, since in these times there is a lot of aggressiveness, she of help in your need, without any interest, and with a respect and affection, as if he had known you all his life.

I am not saying that other people are not like that, but I can only talk about her, from what I have been able to share, apart from her stable is quite good, but her personality is the one I admire the most, and it is very nice to be able to share some need

maybe later add more people that I can admire for who they are, and what they do in the game.

apart from Krys Bobby, one of the little things that I admire is that she has more reserved names than horses in her stable, and as another detail that earns me her admiration she has until today 46 entries for 12 first, 10 second places, 11 third places, and 13 out of the top 3, :shock:
If I let it go under, I'd be blind

And so little by little I am capturing the great details of the older players, in time, and of the new players who little by little will open paths between these great giants almost impossible to reach :P