When Fall falls.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

When Fall falls.

Post by Stormy Peak »

in my part of Idaho...it sometimes just keeps falling and we skip it and go right into winter...lol -- kidding -- we sometimes get a weird winter day or two, but it quickly melts and we get a few weeks of Fall weather, warm (not real warm, nor hot) days and cool nights before winter hits full on.

The day before yesterday, the temperature here was 101 degrees ( a tiny bit over 38°C )
Yesterday the high was 86°F ( 30°C )

Today...The Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory Warnings...lol.
Yep, we are getting snow up on the passes.

And down here in the valley...the high for today is suppose to be around 65°F ( a tiny bit over 18°C )
And the low tonight is suppose to be around 30°F ( -1°C ) with a chance of snow. : )

What a difference a day makes in my part of Idaho : )

I am actually glad the cool weather is on it's way...heat just drains all the energy out of me. :P
And too, Jaya, my old semi-feral dog, has summertime allergies...once the snow is on the ground though, within about 3 days she stops scratching. I also have to give her about 3 steroid shots over the summer to help her with the worst of the itching...and at least she doesn't gouge holes in herself while the steroids are working...but she still licks at her paws and scratches herself a bit more than a dog usually would. Also, steroids are hard on the system...so her getting a break from them as long as there is snow on the ground, make me happy.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000