a little favor

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

a little favor

Post by David Faulkner »

:P hello I need a favor I want to know the theme of this song, but my English is too bad, someone could put what it says to see if I get the song through these stanzas

My connection is very bad, and online recognizers do not catch the issue, it is complicated, if you can write me please, thank you.

regards

the link from where the song begins :P

https://youtu.be/hKiPt_wJ_vM?t=3887
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: a little favor

Post by Andrew Chillin »

How are you today
;p
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago How are you today
:P Thanks Andrew, for your help, I think I still need a little more than the song says to see if I can get the name of the group, oh the one of the song, but grateful for your collaboration

regards
Aeon Knight
Two Year Old

Post by Aeon Knight »

https://soundcloud.com/ilariadamore/lost

Is that what you wanted to find? (titles and artist)
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Aeon Knight wrote: 3 years ago https://soundcloud.com/ilariadamore/lost

Is that what you wanted to find? (titles and artist)
:P :P :P :P :P YEEEESSSS Wow Thank You Great
now I can enjoy the song until I'm TIRED :P :P :P :P :P
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago :P hello I need a favor I want to know the theme of this song, but my English is too bad, someone could put what it says to see if I get the song through these stanzas
I understand what you are going through.

I began to listen to Kpop (Korean pop music) around 2006/07 - back then for a non-Korean speaker...it was So Difficult to find English subtitles... and if a person was trying to figure out an artist/song from a Kdrama (Korean t.v. shows)...just like what you wanted to do for the song in that show, it was sometimes hours and hours of work to find the information.

Then after 2012, when Psy's "Gangnam Style" was such a huge hit...all kinds of Kpop song sites and English/Korean - Kpop/fan forums opened up and hunting down song information went from hours and hours...to sometimes just 20 seconds.

That was a nice song you posted. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago
David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago :P hello I need a favor I want to know the theme of this song, but my English is too bad, someone could put what it says to see if I get the song through these stanzas
I understand what you are going through.

I began to listen to Kpop (Korean pop music) around 2006/07 - back then for a non-Korean speaker...it was So Difficult to find English subtitles... and if a person was trying to figure out an artist/song from a Kdrama (Korean t.v. shows)...just like what you wanted to do for the song in that show, it was sometimes hours and hours of work to find the information.

Then after 2012, when Psy's "Gangnam Style" was such a huge hit...all kinds of Kpop song sites and English/Korean - Kpop/fan forums opened up and hunting down song information went from hours and hours...to sometimes just 20 seconds.

That was a nice song you posted. : )

Stormy

:o Korean? wow awesome strong language :P

Thanks Stormy, I am a person who achieves tranquility through music, you can talk to me, and advise me but if I find a song that has something that I like that helps me in any situation

I can listen to a single song for hours, and even days, then I can go a while without hearing it, but then I take a very long time to listen to it again

I like songs in English much more than in my own language, although there are very few times that I look for the translation of the song from English to Spanish, I focus on the singer's voice, the rhythm, the mixing of the instruments

If a song has a moment of sound without a voice, of the piano, classical guitar, and violin, that combination is incredible, sometimes it is only the chorus that I like about the song other times the tone of voice in a sentence another times the slow pace oh fast

A song can have a letter where they will declare that they prepare a peach cake when translated it does not matter how I do not understand what they are saying I do not worry, I just enjoy the sound of voice, rhythm, and instruments

This song for me is great, ballad style, since they gave me the link I am listening to it repeatedly, at the moment that I write I am listening
I would like to sing it in English, but I am deaf to understand the words :)

thanks, greetings and good luck