Upcomming Festivous

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Upcomming Festivous

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Honestly any time these changes are put in the game, the gallops should be adjusted sim wide behind the scene without any type of tiredness penalty.

Change in gallops has a major impact on the stud book so it’s only fair to the new coming stallions.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Honestly any time these changes are put in the game, the gallops should be adjusted sim wide behind the scene without any type of tiredness penalty.

Change in gallops has a major impact on the stud book so it’s only fair to the new coming stallions.
I asked and was told that every horse with an existing gallop will update automatically when the change comes in. It just occurred to me that I probably should have asked if that includes retirees. I don’t think it does.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago I am not all that good at thinking in the first place
Same
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Tim Matthews wrote: 3 years ago
Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago I am not all that good at thinking in the first place
Same
Cheers!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Is it festivus yet?
;p
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Wait I bred my first freak this year and he's 4th in the Pacer workout times!! Don't take him away from me LOL!!
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Alyssa Lapa wrote: 3 years ago Wait I bred my first freak this year and he's 4th in the Pacer workout times!! Don't take him away from me LOL!!
He’ll still be 4th in the works :P
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

:P
Cleo Patra wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Honestly any time these changes are put in the game, the gallops should be adjusted sim wide behind the scene without any type of tiredness penalty.

I asked and was told that every horse with an existing gallop will update automatically when the change comes in. It just occurred to me that I probably should have asked if that includes retirees. I don’t think it does.
The auto update is good so long as it works off of the last time the horse was galloped, not it’s current ability.
yeah
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago :P

The auto update is good so long as it works off of the last time the horse was galloped, not it’s current ability.
The auto update should also exclude retirees. Last time that happened, it was a real mess, because it went off of current ability, years after the retirees' peak.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago

The auto update should also exclude retirees. Last time that happened, it was a real mess, because it went off of current ability, years after the retirees' peak.
Agree big time on this. that would cause even more problems with the stud book haha.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

I am very happy this is happening. I'm tired of having terrible horses gallop allowance and then not win conditioned $2500 claimers. The gallop disappointment will pale in comparison to the benefits of having accurate comments.
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago
Alyssa Lapa wrote: 3 years ago Wait I bred my first freak this year and he's 4th in the Pacer workout times!! Don't take him away from me LOL!!
He’ll still be 4th in the works :P
I know, but I'm proud of having that label :lol: 4 yrs in and I bred a freak I want to keep the label lol.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 3 years ago

Isn't that what I said?
yeah
Jess Dowson
Derby Contender

Post by Jess Dowson »

soooooo
i have foals from
20 hens
6 stars
1 formid
and 4 unknown mares which all hypo a+
im hoping for a couple freaks :)
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Jess Dowson wrote: 3 years ago soooooo
i have foals from
20 hens
6 stars
1 formid
and 4 unknown mares which all hypo a+
im hoping for a couple freaks :)
I was thinking along the same lines Jess, feeling petty smug with my breeds,.....it seems the horses quality as or will not change. just the mental state of the owner :lol: :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.