Upcomming Festivous

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Upcomming Festivous

Post by David Faulkner »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago I was going to say, it will be very difficult to get a freak with what we are about to do to the gallop ratings, ha. If you get 3 stakes you should be pumped!
I read this again. I might not be as mentally prepared for festivus as I thought 😂
:roll: I really don't understand the comment that The Steward makes in the translation, I don't know if it will be a miracle if you get 3 Stakes, because of how difficult the adjustments will be, because if so, then this will be something that nobody imagines
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago I was going to say, it will be very difficult to get a freak with what we are about to do to the gallop ratings, ha. If you get 3 stakes you should be pumped!
I read this again. I might not be as mentally prepared for festivus as I thought 😂
:roll: I really don't understand the comment that The Steward makes in the translation, I don't know if it will be a miracle if you get 3 Stakes, because of how difficult the adjustments will be, because if so, then this will be something that nobody imagines
She means freaks with be extremely rare, and stakes will be far less common
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

She means freaks with be extremely rare, and stakes will be far less common
go now we will live between solid productive allowance and claimer
WOW, now the day of gallops is much more interesting, you have to have some kind of tea that calms the nerves, and some kind of Valium, for when the results come out

It is something like Doctro was a boy, or a girl. and dr say they are quintuplets hahahaha
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I am stuck at home with an injury and using a freaking cane of all things! So I am looking forward to Festivus waaaaay too much. This will seriously be the highlight of my tiny life this week, given the circumstances.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Bet theres not many yearlings on the market in the first 6 weeks lol
this year there was a Freak DR offered for sale by Bob Baffert, which I bought, Pete Vella I think for the amount of $ 2.5M

I don't remember reading another thread from a Freak sale in the first few weeks

a small correction was not Bob Baffert the player who sold the Freak, it is Todd Pletcher :oops:
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago I am stuck at home with an injury and using a freaking cane of all things! So I am looking forward to Festivus waaaaay too much. This will seriously be the highlight of my tiny life this week, given the circumstances.
:D Before galloping, lock up all dangerous objects, pistol, shotgun, and rope with which you can do something indecent :shock: :shock: :P , ah and above all the hammers, are not the pc that pay for the broken dishes
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago I am stuck at home with an injury and using a freaking cane of all things! So I am looking forward to Festivus waaaaay too much. This will seriously be the highlight of my tiny life this week, given the circumstances.
:D Before galloping, lock up all dangerous objects, pistol, shotgun, and rope with which you can do something indecent :shock: :shock: :P , ah and above all the hammers, are not the pc that pay for the broken dishes
Settle down David, this is a kids show. No mas loco, mantenlo pg
;p
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago

sure man, no problem 8-) siempre se puede corregir aptitudes :P
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I saved a google spreadsheet on my desktop. If this gets too depressing, I can always go back and look at what I used to have :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:shock:
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I think that I am already metallic with what I can receive, I already think that everything will be 100% of things that I do not like, well I just have to say IT WAS, and move on

following see the new results in the future

Too bad I don't have to prepare a triple Banana Splits with butter, Swiss cake, pistachio, peanut, almond, Chantilly cream, chopped chocolate and cherries to cope with every gallop result that I don't like, I think that banana splits would be a good therapy
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago
hey man, I tried to correct the original writing but I don't know how to do it, only a new writing is created without the comment, but the original remains

it is out of my hands to be able to correct what bothers you
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

It’s ok man.
;p
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Hurry up Festivus I am going broke fast 😂!!!
I need supervision 24/7. :roll: