congratulations Andrew

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

congratulations Andrew

Post by David Faulkner »

:shock: :P really very happy with Andrew Davidson's campaign, I don't know if he's a young man, and a grandfather, just middle-aged

but I am glad to see the result of this player, that I did not have the opportunity to talk about him when I said about the luck of a lot, today I have words to mention in his short career his great achievements

He is a Junior Player who began his career in the 55 year break where he won his first SC, and also was titled as the new coach of the year, this year his second has achieved 1 Most American Futurity, and his 2nd SC something admirable For a Junior Player, that marks his career and great work that he does every day, with the help of other great Players like Pete Vella, who can share his great horses with new players such as She Can Do It All, an excellent runner and I think what a 2-year-old champion in her category
Andrew really happy with your achievements you are an excellent player, I wish you much more great achievements in game time that you can share in the SIM

congratulations, and I hope you are having a great time :P

Greetings
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: congratulations Andrew

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Thank you David for your kind words and acknowledgment.

We didn’t expect all this out if She Can Do It All but she has proven us wrong other wise. You’ll see her next year in my colors and hopefully she’ll continue to improve and win some more races.
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Well deserved praise! Andrew has been one of the best newer players in recent memory! So successful and only been here 2 Sim years, puts me to shame to be honest 😛

Hope to see you at the top of your game for a long long time and I can’t wait to be running against you in the Arc at some point ;)
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Big up Andrew,your one cool dude for sure :)
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.