AT LAST

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

AT LAST

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you Ducan McScout...............you money grabbing bugger, :lol:
"This jock is a true natural. Frank Friedman knows exactly where the wire is!" he better do ,cost 2 weeks in Tenerife :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: AT LAST

Post by The Harlequins »

Wish you could name your own jock ....wanted to call him .

Hans Niels
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Well done. Let's hope your natural knows where the wire and the rest of the horses are :)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Wish it were that easy finding a horse that 'Knows where the wire is!'
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Thank you Ducan McScout...............you money grabbing bugger, :lol:
"This jock is a true natural. Frank Friedman knows exactly where the wire is!" he better do ,cost 2 weeks in Tenerife :shock:
:P well, Frank who already has his natural Jockey, I hope it is not the high tension cable that reaches :)

ask The Steward, if there is a possibility to rename that Jockey
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Gwayne Mike wrote: 3 years ago Wish it were that easy finding a horse that 'Knows where the wire is!'
Mal did, until I put him in that 2 mile Melbourne Cup race. At the mile and a half, he was looking for that wire...then realized he had another 1/2 mile to go. :o .
After the race, he told me "What a dirty trick to play on a horse! Seriously! Two Miles! I wasn't bred to be a marathoner."
I gave him a couple of mints and he got over it pretty quick.

As for jockeys... it took me 8 tries to get 2 jockeys who were naturals. Parker Fox and Victor Kindrick.
I also got 2 jockeys who had talent, but not to count on them in a photo finish, Kayla Harper and Kirk Ritter
and the rest 'rode like sack of potatoes' (I hoped those were at least Idaho Russets :P )
I might try for one more natural jock...as from what I understand up to 3 horses can now be entered into the SC races by one owner. If so...then how's that for being optimistic : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000