Pardon the interruption

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Pardon the interruption

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Where might I find a safe place for certain people to curse a lot online and show their absolute frustration to the rest of everyone participating in the sim festivus activities? I know we’ve had a problem with vagrants and degenerates in the past, posting copious amounts of the letters F, some U and a metric load of CK. I’m sure the consumption of mind altering and attitude adjusting substances will be rampant in various parts of the sim world on Friday night/Saturday morning and I think we should be proactive with a solution for this issue. Thank you for your various importance of time.
;p
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Pardon the interruption

Post by Craig Mcgee »

My uninformed thoughts are that said simsters resort to inventing non traditional words of discouragement. IE durnit, dagnabit, frickaseed, and so on. 😆
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Pardon the interruption

Post by The Harlequins »

Say it with flowers :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.