Delta can kiss my #$$

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Delta can kiss my #$$

Post by Craig Mcgee »

EM we need Festivus now :D Delta is going to crush all my festivus dreams :evil:

Laura basically missed us but the eye is coming over my house lol.

Hurricane party time chain the lawn chair down in the yard, fasten seatbelt, cooler iced and tied to chair, hurricane in hand and one on the way we ready now.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Delta can kiss my #$$

Post by Louise Bayou »

I have a first cousin who lives in Turkey Creek. They have headed this way today to miss it. Hang on over there Craig! Looks like we have missed the worst of another one here in Baton Rouge.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Belted in my chair and hanging on lol.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I'm praying for all y'all, Craig. Just doesn't seem fair at all to get hit again, shortly after Laura, and in October?! Stay safe!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Jimmy Jewell
Sprinter

Post by Jimmy Jewell »

Just been reading about all the junk Laura left behind, and how Delta's going to be chucking it about all over again !

Hang in there folks....
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Hanging in and thanks......raining here now .....wind will pick up this afternoon.....so tightening the chain and hanging on.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Craig Mcgee wrote: 3 years ago Hanging in and thanks......raining here now .....wind will pick up this afternoon.....so tightening the chain and hanging on.
:shock: hey man what is your life, there is no report of you this day, I hope you can explain your situation very soon

greetings, and hoping you are well as possible
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I am here 😊 my wife and I are staying with my parents in Scott,LA they have power. They are saying it could be a week to 10 days before we get electricy back in Church Point. Thanks for asking 😊🙂
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:) good, everyone is fine, I saw a video on youtube of the winds and the area and I would not like to be there
I hope everything will normalize soon a year 2020 too stressful in the world for everyone :roll:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Glad to hear you and your family are OK. Do you know if your house took any damage?
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

House is fine we rode it out in the house. Wife was like why you so calm as the wind beat on us .lol. I was like no sense stressing 😂. The eye went right over us as a cat 1. Acadia parish lost 75 % electricity. Rayne, Crowley, Branch, Church Point, etc. Still 100% without power.