There are times I wish...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

There are times I wish...

Post by Stormy Peak »

I had a HD outdoor security camera with night vision.

Last night I let Jaya and AU out. It's pitch black past the area where the last of my porch light reaches. My golden, AU, went out the door first, then shot off the porch and into the darkness. Elderly Jaya went out into the yard and stood, just at the edge of the light from the porch. I heard AU in the north-west corner of my yard...in the brush that lines the fencing between my property and the Dept. of Transportation's gravel yard.

Then suddenly, I hear movement coming towards me, and Jaya makes a plunge at something that zagged by her. I don't know if it was a fox, or a coyote, because it barely made it into the weakest area of light left by the porch...and was just a shadow. AU was rocketing after it. Jaya just stood still after that one plunge, and all I could see was this shape that was about the size of Jaya, but moving fast and zig zagging. What ever it was, was FAST! It was like watching an Olympic athlete out run a grade school track star... AU didn't have a chance of catching it...what ever it was.

It might be kind of interesting to see what actually gets into my yard after the sun goes down.
But then...
maybe I don't want to see what is creeping around my house in the dead of night? :?

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: There are times I wish...

Post by LA Pepper »

ask your vet if she released your black rabbit !!!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Pepper Carol wrote: 3 years ago ask your vet if she released your black rabbit !!!
If she did, she also must have gave it some huge doses of growth hormones...lol.

Actually I should call my vet and find out what happened to that little bunny. My vet probably found it a home by now, it was small enough and so friggin adorable... I'm just glad I didn't lose my mind and keep it myself. :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Emma Hendrickson
Two Year Old

Post by Emma Hendrickson »

i almost walked into a coyote once.....never walk down a pitch black driveway in the woods lol
Boo!! :shock: :o