It’s been a decade here for me

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

It’s been a decade here for me

Post by Carole Hanson »

So today (December 28th 2020) marks 10 years since I joined the SIM! I was only 13 back then and was pretty annoying. Thanks for putting up with me and for being super helpful and patient. I’m so happy to be part of this community and I hope there’s 10 more years at least to come for me in this wonderful game ❤️
Randell Johnson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: It’s been a decade here for me

Post by Randell Johnson »

That's awesome, my 10 year mark for playing the game is in about 2 months (Feb. 3rd, 2021). It's weird that this game has been a regular thing for me for nearly half my life. lol
Gunite - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1785312
DM/DS & Steeplechaser - RL Steward Created, A's & A+'s

Chase Elliott - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1241172
Stewards Cup, Saudi, Pegasus Winner
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago So today (December 28th 2020) marks 10 years since I joined the SIM! I was only 13 back then and was pretty annoying. Thanks for putting up with me and for being super helpful and patient. I’m so happy to be part of this community and I hope there’s 10 more years at least to come for me in this wonderful game ❤️
In some ways it feels like you've been here forever, and in some ways it feels like yesterday! Too bad you've never had One of the Greatest Turf Horses of All Time oh wait.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago So today (December 28th 2020) marks 10 years since I joined the SIM! I was only 13 back then and was pretty annoying. Thanks for putting up with me and for being super helpful and patient. I’m so happy to be part of this community and I hope there’s 10 more years at least to come for me in this wonderful game ❤️
In some ways it feels like you've been here forever, and in some ways it feels like yesterday! Too bad you've never had One of the Greatest Turf Horses of All Time oh wait.
Fiery Eyes has been my bright spark in a very crappy 2020 :)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Yesterday, the 28th of December 2006 -- 14 years since I joined.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago Yesterday, the 28th of December 2006 -- 14 years since I joined.

Stormy
Anniversary buddies! :) Happy 14th Stormy!
Mike Springer
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Springer »

Today is my 10 year anniversary on the sim. I've always compared my barn to Carlore's since we started 2 days apart. Her barn is kicking my barns ass right now.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Mike Springer wrote: 3 years ago Today is my 10 year anniversary on the sim. I've always compared my barn to Carlore's since we started 2 days apart. Her barn is kicking my barns ass right now.
Ok but who was up for SIMMY Trainer of the year twice in a row? (Spoiler Alert: It wasn't me :P ) I would never have made it this far without your awesome stud Kingdom of Rust and the deals we've struck up over the years, I've got lots to thank you for! Happy 10 years and here's to 10 more! :D