A BIT SHOCKED .

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

A BIT SHOCKED .

Post by The Harlequins »

A bit shocked with events on your side of the pond last night.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: A BIT SHOCKED .

Post by The Steward »

Pretty sure we ALL are ha
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago A bit shocked with events on your side of the pond last night.
On one hand it is shocking but on the other it isn't. I mean there has been a lot of protesting and rioting going on in the U.S. for most of 2020. ;)
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Kenneth Prater wrote: 3 years ago
The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago A bit shocked with events on your side of the pond last night.
On one hand it is shocking but on the other it isn't. I mean there has been a lot of protesting and rioting going on in the U.S. for most of 2020. ;)
Perhaps the way forward Kenneth, is socially distanced protest and rioting :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago
Kenneth Prater wrote: 3 years ago
Perhaps the way forward Kenneth, is socially distanced protest and rioting :lol:
I think Clay Clark took care of that at the Trump rally the day before. :shock:
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Freedom of speech untill you are elected to represent, then your own view being human, takes over lol lol
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

We are screwed. We have 40% of the country who believes that Trump should be enshrined leader for life, and some people in the right wing media want to go to civil war. We are in a terrible spot right now. This is also the fault of the Republican party, the right wing media, and no one else.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

I vote we lock this thread before the discussion gets too political. Use other media to voice your opinions please. This is not the place
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

I think it's a good place to discuss it, if anybody doesn't want to participate they can do that.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Jack Ryder wrote: 3 years ago I think it's a good place to discuss it, if anybody doesn't want to participate they can do that.
There is no need to discuss it because it can only lead to hard feelings between members of our community. I say express your political views on other social media and keep this forum about the game, horse racing, and the occasional personal issues where support and prayers are needed.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Re: A BIT SHOCKED

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago
Jack Ryder wrote: 3 years ago I think it's a good place to discuss it, if anybody doesn't want to participate they can do that.
There is no need to discuss it because it can only lead to hard feelings between members of our community. I say express your political views on other social media and keep this forum about the game, horse racing, and the occasional personal issues where support and prayers are needed.
. It was very Tragic but I agree there are a million places to discuss it on Facebook.....Simhorseracing is my refuge my go to place to get away from all that political crap. #stop the thread