Note To Self...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Note To Self...

Post by Stormy Peak »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago
So sorry. I know it sucks when it doesn't turn out like we want.
I'm trying to look at this all with a sense of humor. : ) If I had the money, I would probably be at a stylist right now, saying...fixit,fixit, fixit....lol.

But as it is...I think the re-dye will work for a few weeks or more. Hoping the orange will wash out ahead of the red, or at least both wash out together equally. That red I was using...when it washed out, it left my hair with a nice shade of brown that was kind of similar to what I had when I was young....but it washed out of the grey pretty fast...but still looked kind of neat, as most of my silver hair is at my temples....almost made it look like it was done on purpose...they grey at the temples.

I was afraid by adding red, I would somehow via strange magic, end up with purplish hair...so Yay...that didn't happen. :lol:

I live in an itty bitty town...almost everyone knows me...lol...it's going to be really delightful going down town next time and watching everyone's shocked look at this shiny deep copper red hair I have. :geek:

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Lol when it starts turning orange a baseball cap maybe your best friend lol!

So I have strawberry blonde hair and in high school I had substitute ask me who did my highlights, because they looked so good. I looked at her and said "they're natural" I kid you not that called me a liar, and said that they were fake. I stood my ground lol.

My oldest daughter is a red head almost chestnut colored, she has got a natural tan that everyone wants, and honey hazel eyes.

I laugh when people say that red heads are not that common. I just say "oh yeah? I have 4 of them at home, plus me, and my husband's beard is red. I think they are very common."
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago
So sorry. I know it sucks when it doesn't turn out like we want.
I'm trying to look at this all with a sense of humor. : ) If I had the money, I would probably be at a stylist right now, saying...fixit,fixit, fixit....lol.

But as it is...I think the re-dye will work for a few weeks or more. Hoping the orange will wash out ahead of the red, or at least both wash out together equally. That red I was using...when it washed out, it left my hair with a nice shade of brown that was kind of similar to what I had when I was young....but it washed out of the grey pretty fast...but still looked kind of neat, as most of my silver hair is at my temples....almost made it look like it was done on purpose...they grey at the temples.

I was afraid by adding red, I would somehow via strange magic, end up with purplish hair...so Yay...that didn't happen. :lol:

I live in an itty bitty town...almost everyone knows me...lol...it's going to be really delightful going down town next time and watching everyone's shocked look at this shiny deep copper red hair I have. :geek:

Stormy
The small town thing is probably a blessing. Everyone sees everyone else's periodic boo boos.