Bored.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Bored.

Post by Andrew Chillin »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago I see a ferret climbing a spruce tree ,chased by 3 artic rabbits after sunset in Alaska in Feburary . lol lol lol
Jokes on you. There is no sun in February
;p
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

GOT YER LOL LOL
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I never got the appeal of that kind of art. Just looks to me like something a 7 year old could do if given enough paints....it's just splatters and splashes and lines of paint. I never cared for the cubist style either, but at least with it, the artist actually controls the placement of the paint and not just have to be happy with how a splatter turned out after he flipped it off a paint brush or his fingers or....whatever.

My neck and back have really been bad for the past 3 months... my neck is finally a lot better, and I can at least now turn it to the left with almost no pain. I haven't been doing much of anything because of...and bored doesn't even begin to describe how the last few months have been... I just couldn't Do Anything! Barely managed to keep my kitchen clean, had to have my sister vacuum for me, etc... So, a few days ago, I started to do some mid-winter spring cleaning...lol

I have been working mostly on my bedroom, sorting through clothes, and deciding what I really want to keep, and what I haven't worn in a long time, and then washing and drying the clothes and putting those I don't want into garbage bags for the thrift store, and those I do want, are going back, (nicely folded) into the dresser.

Also as a result, I have a nice box of unmatched socks...keep hoping as I work my way through the clothes, I'll find some of the matches...lol.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Because of my Auto immune decease my doctors refuse for me to leave my house.....So no one is as bored as me....I consider my the Chairman of the Bored
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

I have been working mostly on my bedroom, sorting through clothes, and deciding what I really want to keep, and what I haven't worn in a long time, and then washing and drying the clothes and putting those I don't want into garbage bags for the thrift store, and those I do want, are going back, (nicely folded) into the dresser.

Also as a result, I have a nice box of unmatched socks...keep hoping as I work my way through the clothes, I'll find some of the matches...lol.

Stormy
[/quote]

Stormy you could make a quilt out of your clothing to match that ,Jackson Pollack :shock: :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.