LEG PILLOW

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

LEG PILLOW

Post by The Harlequins »

Any of you guys got a Leg Pillow,just seen a advert , looks like sleeping with a nappy on. :shock:

Then thought maybe they are of use after all.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: LEG PILLOW

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I don't have a leg pillow, but my pregnancy pillow has a curved end to prop between the knees, and though i'm no longer pregnant, I can't sleep without it. It's a game-changer for hip and back pain.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I don’t have a leg pillow but I sleep with a small pillow and a heat wrap for my right knee because I ruptured my PCL. I’ll probably always sleep with one now even after it heals!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Since I had kids I discovered the wonders of all the pillows! I now only have a head, back/hug, and knee pillows. When I was pregnant I needed another back/hug pillow to fend off the husband who would majorly overheat me with his snuggling. He has since been reinstated as a snuggle buddy 😂

I do NOT miss being pregnant. So hot. All. The. Time.

ANYWAY with my first, and then even worse with my second I my ligaments loosened more than they should have and when I’d walk I could feel my pelvis moving and crunching any time I’d walk or move, the only thing that would give me relief was laying on my side with my knee pillow.

This long TMI story just to say: They are magical and I highly recommend them for any knee, hip, or back pain 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thanks girls,you have sold it to me.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

A little late the party, but yes, a pillow between the knees at night is AMAZING! Even before I had kids I would sleep with one. Also our chiropractor recommends it.