Shipping Expenses?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Shipping Expenses?

Post by The Harlequins »

Could i ask you guys ?

What is the extra % shipping first class over a season.

Frank
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Shipping Expenses?

Post by The Harlequins »

I ask because i have not used it yet,as my horses seem to of a better class, just looking to see if there is a right way to go.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

You pay double so the minimum ship is $200 rather than 100.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you Dave,that don't seem to bad if your in the right area.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Thank you Dave,that don't seem to bad if your in the right area.
I am loving it, if it helps. It opens up a lot more options in terms of finding the best spots. Also, you don't have to worry about whether you should "bounce" a horse and ship twice to allow recovery time, so that helps some with the cost. I think it's a good investment.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

It doesn’t substitute for good training though. For example, Witted: https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1170334
He has a companion pet, first class shipping and is Sound. He still put in a massive flop in week 12 because he was overraced and overshipped. 3.5 weeks rest and boom, runs a 100 SF.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Cleo Patra wrote: 3 years ago It doesn’t substitute for good training though. For example, Witted: https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1170334
He has a companion pet, first class shipping and is Sound. He still put in a massive flop in week 12 because he was overraced and overshipped. 3.5 weeks rest and boom, runs a 100 SF.
Over raced, huh? If that horse was over raced there is a lot wrong in this instance since a sound horse should be able to race 7 times a season. But the pet and first class shipping are meant to increase the recovery times and ease travel. IF your horse was overdone after in just its FIFTH start for the season in week 12 with spaces of 2-3 weeks between starts then there is a clear issue somewhere.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Cleo Patra wrote: 3 years ago It doesn’t substitute for good training though. For example, Witted: https://www.simhorseracing.com//horse.p ... ID=1170334
sometimes horses just have an off day Cleo. Can't put up 90+ SF every time they race
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA