Pets of the SIMverse

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Pets of the SIMverse

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Meet Tango and Twist. Fun fact, these two have been cast in a fim that starts shooting in two weeks! That's a first for me. No Idea how to get the pic here, but you can see them at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15h7Ewo ... sp=sharing
Brooke Ketron
Miler

Post by Brooke Ketron »

I wish I could hug every pet in this thread. They're bringing me so much happiness!

@Dylan - I'm not sure how you gave your cat a bath, but I need instructions ASAP. I have tried and failed many times.

@Kelly - I absolutely adore Siamese cats! I grew up with two and lost my third in a really bad break up a few years ago. I've actually been combing through rescues in my state to find another one, but no luck yet.

I didn't post him before, but I will include my heart horse, Jiggs. This is one of my favorite photos of us that I took using a film camera forever ago. I lost him just the other year in his 30s after a long and wonderful life. We had been together since I was 9 and I owe so much to him.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Brooke Ketron wrote: 3 years ago I wish I could hug every pet in this thread. They're bringing me so much happiness!

@Dylan - I'm not sure how you gave your cat a bath, but I need instructions ASAP. I have tried and failed many times.

@Kelly - I absolutely adore Siamese cats! I grew up with two and lost my third in a really bad break up a few years ago. I've actually been combing through rescues in my state to find another one, but no luck yet.

I didn't post him before, but I will include my heart horse, Jiggs. This is one of my favorite photos of us that I took using a film camera forever ago. I lost him just the other year in his 30s after a long and wonderful life. We had been together since I was 9 and I owe so much to him.
Awesome pic of Jigs. Isn't it cool how we each get that one horse in our lifetimes? If you pm me what state you live in and what kind of Siamese you are looking for I might be able to put you in touch with people that can help. And once Em reads this I am sure she will be happy to offer to supply you with a variety of non-Siamese cats lol!
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Nova at 8 weeks old. The ear!! <3

Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Gosh where do I start :lol:

Right now I have 5 dogs and 1 horse

Scooter is my oldest, he's 11.5 years old, some sort of GSD street dog special mutt. I've had him since he was about 8 weeks old. He's trained in agility for fun, he's so nervous in new places we never competed but he's starting to feel his years and not as active as he once was

Alaska is my other rescue dog, she's 4 years old. I believe she's some sort of pit/boxer mix among other things. She is absolutely insane and lives for fetch

Ruby (AKA Boo) is my 2.5 year old Labrador. I got her as a SDIT but she failed her medical and was career changed to a pet. She's the most ridiculous dog ever, so happy go lucky, photogenic and quirky. She's a tiny lab at 43lbs, when I first got her at 9 months she was 55lbs (she was donated by a show breeder at that age) She's a completely different dog now that she's trim and fit(ish)

Eclipse (aka Clip) is my almost 2yo Lab/Golden cross. She's another SDIT I raised, she was career changed to a pet for behavioral reasons. She's so sweet, calm and talkative, she doesn't bark very often but has all sorts of noises depending on what she's doing.

Monza is my current SDIT, she's about 4 months old and a Lab/GSD cross. I have her for about another 11 months. She's such a happy girl, smart and likes to work. She also knows how to use those razor puppy teeth... can't wait for those to be gone :lol:

And finally Patriot (aka Riot), my almost 7yo Appy cross gelding, I've had him since he was born, he was an accidental foal but turned out perfect, he's got it all. We compete in endurance and he's started over fences with hopes of eventing at the lower levels. The most recent pics are the ones where he's clipped
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Brooke Ketron wrote: 3 years ago @Dylan - I'm not sure how you gave your cat a bath, but I need instructions ASAP. I have tried and failed many times.
Wear thick clothing and have multiple people. Be prepared for an angry kitty afterwards.
yeah
Aloretta Dethly
Miler

Post by Aloretta Dethly »

Anne my 2004 Quarter Horse.

Ellie my 2007 Quarter Horse.

Bashful (6 years old)

Minnie (5 years old)

Smudge (5 years old)

Smokey (4 years old)

Kylo (2 1/2 years old)

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

If you haven't yet heard my news, head over to Twitter..... I gots a new German shepherd puppy today!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago If you haven't yet heard my news, head over to Twitter..... I gots a new German shepherd puppy today!
Some of us older folks aren't on twitter. Picture please!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Tom Lin wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago If you haven't yet heard my news, head over to Twitter..... I gots a new German shepherd puppy today!
Some of us older folks aren't on twitter. Picture please!
Ditto

------

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Looks like the wolf from never ending story
;p
Brooke Ketron
Miler

Post by Brooke Ketron »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago
Looks like the wolf from never ending story
Gmork! Can't believe I remembered that name.

He's such a cutie, Em!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Them teeth look mighty sharp! Careful Em!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 3 years ago
Them teeth look mighty sharp! Careful Em!
He. Destroys. EVERYTHING!!!! I love him to pieces but he's way more work than Marvel was!