What Happened to The Harlequin

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

What Happened to The Harlequin

Post by Arthur Cutler »

I was in the Hospital last weekend for some surgery..... What Happened to Frank.... I have been out of it for a few Days.....
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: What Happened to The Harlequin

Post by Gwayne's World »

Hope you're doing well Arthur. My understanding is, he was a bit too "Frank" with someone on the forum, and was invited to leave???
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

What Gwayne said, hope you’re well Arthur
yeah
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Gwayne Mike wrote: 3 years ago Hope you're doing well Arthur. My understanding is, he was a bit too "Frank" with someone on the forum, and was invited to leave???
Thank you I am feeling better. Sorry to hear about Frank he was definitely a character who walked to the beat of a different drum
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

He was just different as most others have pointed out better then I have. The first time I ever heard about him it was something negative I was kind of late to finding out he got banned but when I went back oh boy was it spicy. Lets just say he made some pretty horrific comparisons and past it off as a joke.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

Even with some comments deleted out of the thread you could see it was pretty bad. I didn't see the thread unravel, just read the locked version left behind.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Noel Collins wrote: 3 years ago Even with some comments deleted out of the thread you could see it was pretty bad. I didn't see the thread unravel, just read the locked version left behind.
I hate being late to the "party" I can't find the thread, but its probably for the best.
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Ashley Hunt wrote: 3 years ago
Noel Collins wrote: 3 years ago Even with some comments deleted out of the thread you could see it was pretty bad. I didn't see the thread unravel, just read the locked version left behind.
I hate being late to the "party" I can't find the thread, but its probably for the best.
Its locked but its the viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51359&p=434827#p434827 new player forum his most obscene comments have been deleted it's still far from fun to read.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Nathan Klein wrote: 3 years ago
Ashley Hunt wrote: 3 years ago
Its locked but its the viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51359&p=434827#p434827 new player forum his most obscene comments have been deleted it's still far from fun to read.
No it wasn't fun to read for sure.