NCAA Brackets

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

NCAA Brackets

Post by Joe Bengston »

I created a women's bracket group named simhorseracing.com on espn

I'm going to create one with the same group name for the men's bracket. 1 entry per person.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Re: NCAA Brackets

Post by Joe Bengston »

I got the men's up now so search simhorseracing.com as a group to join! 1 entry per person.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Great minds think alike. I have a competing pool in the games and contests forum right now. Join both!
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Post by Joe Bengston »

awesome! yes they do but does that mean we'll have identical brackets? lol

There's a few other free ones besides espn that I'd encourage people to join. Yahoo has one, cbs sports and then the bet mgm one. however the bet mgm one and possibly the yahoo one in order to win or be eligible for the money prizes you might have to be 21+ years old. which works fine for me but if some other people are younger on the sim then they won't be able to play.

and the bet mgm one you can play even if sports gambling/online gambling is illegal in your state which it is in mine. so the money they gave me for signing up I guess said I have 25 dollars but I can't use any of it :lol:

https://www.covers.com/ncaab/march-madn ... t-contests link to some free contests with cash prizes.

I do also have more groups on espn but the one I can mention here on the sim is the HRTW group (Horse Racing Twitter) so join that one too! I as always made 25 but after awhile I just started using the autofill option. the one random one I did has north texas I think winning it all hahahahah