Cat Rescue Request

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Cat Rescue Request

Post by The Steward »

Note: The following is a post asking for donations not at all related to the SIM. There are no SIMly rewards for participating. Thanks! :-)

--------

Hi all!

We've helped 60 cats so far since opening less than 5 months ago, but we need help! We're hoping to raise just $600 to build a special mom/baby area coming into 2021 kitten season. We're already getting bombarded with requests to help pregnant females, but have no where to put them yet... If you are able to donate any amount, please consider helping. Thank you!

https://www.whiskerssanctuary.com/donate
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Cat Rescue Request

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Sent a little something. Lovely to see so many kitties get help. I've got cat fever right now, have my eye on a little lady who is currently in treatment at the local shelter... fingers crossed she's a good fit when I meet her, and more importantly, when my cat meets her. I think she would love the company (she's very social and needy), but you never know if she'll get jealous and territorial instead, she's gotten used to being the spoiled only child for the past two years :roll:
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

I have a house cat and feed another 3 or 4 neighborhood cats so I decided to offer a little help.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Randall Allen »

<3 it will warm your heart to visit the site.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Kitten season is crazy, my sister opened her new cat rescue just in time for it, so many kittens and requests to take moms/kittens
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Act now to receive one stewardbred for your donation!
;p