Working from home

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Working from home

Post by Louise Bayou »

Got the email today that after working from home since last March we will start reporting back to the office in May...noooooooooooooooooooooooo
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Working from home

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Your home office will miss you
;p
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

After working from home for years I can't imagine having to work in an actual office again.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

I have about 16 years left at home (stay at home mom) before I go back into the workforce. I will have to go back to school for sure since so many things have changed since I last worked in a dental office 9 years ago. :shock:
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Ugh....I am dreading that email from our upper management. I might quit if I have to go back to a cube farm.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Driving in what should be rush hour and seeing how empty the roads are I can't help but think about how much more efficient it would be to just let people keep working from home.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Amy Bahama wrote: 3 years ago Ugh....I am dreading that email from our upper management. I might quit if I have to go back to a cube farm.
Trust me if I didn't have 15years and kick butt benefits I'd really be thinking that same thing!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Brooke Ketron
Miler

Post by Brooke Ketron »

We got an email the other day that the office staggered opening was pushed from June to September.

I might be the only person who's actually excited about going back. Get me out of this house!
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago
Amy Bahama wrote: 3 years ago Ugh....I am dreading that email from our upper management. I might quit if I have to go back to a cube farm.
Trust me if I didn't have 15years and kick butt benefits I'd really be thinking that same thing!
We just got told that IT will continue to work from home indefinitely, probably until the other departments throw hissy fits. Just since I handle so many devices, I'm probably going to make an appearance every other week or so for my own sanity. Kind of happy that we weren't given the ultimatum though. I'm all for going in when I need to or want to, I don't want to be TOLD to LOL. Shocking.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.