Mad Pensioning

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Mad Pensioning

Post by Randall Allen »

Do any of you all just get mad and pension racers after frustrating workout times that are all similar and you can't figure out equipment.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1297235
^ I got so disgusted today, I just instantly pensioned this one. I am doing this alot more frequently than I used to. Look at the workout times, every one of the is almost exactly the same.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Mad Pensioning

Post by Carole Hanson »

I can't say I've ever done that, but I do feel your pain Randall. I feel like mixers are extra annoying with equipment.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

The qh king told me that all mixers are inherently the same exact horses
;p
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I rarely ever do that. The filly you gave as an example... I look at her and see she's earning money...and I would have kept playing with the equipment for each race...and if...I don't find it...eventually she'll get enough races in that the Jockey will sell you the information for $5,000. Or use a few GPs and het a hint there and try to narrow it down.

Again...if they are earning money...even on wrong equipment...I think it's worth the money to buy it when the offer comes up.

To add to that though... if the horse is a 2 year old different career, claimer, solid, or productive peak, and not making money...then yeah, I'm probably going to pension it, as there's no chance of improving and it's not showing enough talent to even collect some 4th or 5th place monies...pension time. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000