I told my niece a long time ago

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

I told my niece a long time ago

Post by Stormy Peak »

...that I was a great aunt.
But she wanted to prove it to her own baby. : )

My niece, Shantel, who've I've mentioned before here...she started losing her hearing at age 3, and it was gone by the time she was 16, but she got cochlear implants soon after. She's struggled with that issue her whole life, also felt rejected by some people when she came out as bi at age 18. She did finally settle down with a boyfriend, and last year, she lost a baby and afterwards, twice tried to commit suicide. : (

But, she and her boyfriend went into therapy, and she started to accept her loss, she then got pregnant again, and spend the last nine months...just worried all the time if she would be able to keep this one to term.

Yesterday she gave birth to this pretty little girl.

Kessley Rae 7lbs 6oz -- 19 1/2 inches long
(btw...Rae is my last name, so that was sweet of her and her boyfriend to use it for their little girl)

Shantel had a very hard time of it during her labor and will have to spend a few extra days at the birthing center than what was planned. She would have got out tomorrow morning but now they are saying maybe Monday afternoon or even Tuesday afternoon depending upon how it goes.

Shantel for her whole life has been a loving, caring, gentle person who's worked hard and towed the line in everything that is important in life. She really deserves all the good things that life can bring her. I'm so very happy for her and her boyfriend. He's a really sweet guy...also a hard worker. He finally got his journeyman's plumber license which will bump his pay rate up by a lot. He works for a company that install plumbing into new construction...apartments, malls, etc...

Stormy
Sorry for the bad photoshop in the upper left corner... I kind of smudged some of the darker colors into this very bright white ball of light that reflected off the flooring... photo shopping is not my strong point..lol.
Last edited by Stormy Peak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: I told my niece a long time ago

Post by Ashley Hunt »

She is so cute! Congratulations Great Aunt Stormy!
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

She is precious congrats and prayers for you all. 👶
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congratulations, Aunt Stormy! She is a beauty. Glad everyone is ok!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED