Hello

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Hello

Post by David Faulkner »

Hello, I wanted to greet the community, and all the people who are aware of my situation, it really is an excellent, and great support, your attention to me

Very difficult times, in my personal life, so strong that many experiences literally experienced, today in my life, I understand many things in life, I can see the darkest path that can be lived in life. sitting at the table, where you have a multitude of dishes, with different flavors, that are not pleasant to the palate.

But it is these things that allow you to know that life is the best there is, and that each thing, no matter how small, that you have in life is a great gift from God, that happiness is present, and that we do not see, and we become unhappy, not understanding that everything we have that allows us to have a decent life is enough to continue walking, with a smile to look for what we dream of

I have been able to live in my own flesh, and understand why many people commit suicide, and I understand them, in life there comes and there may come a time, that you no longer have anything to live for, stifles the desire to move on, you remain more than just in this An immense world, where a great darkness covers you, and it will leave your soul breathless, but it is not the way out, it is very difficult to get out of that feeling but it should never be for any situation, no matter how serious it may be

Today I do not see that light that can shine my way, (there is no stronger light than that that shines in the dark)

I have no idea what could change in my life, if something good is going to come to it, I also don't know when this great fall will stop, which makes me not get a bottom to stabilize my steps. day by day, it is worse for me every day . Today I was able to enter the game, but I don't know when I can do it again.

many broken hopes, but how can I try to mend them.

more something if I can say, the Sim community, and not losing the game, are one of the reasons that makes hope still stand, although it breaks every day, and that the density of darkness grows stronger

I hope you are all doing well, and I wish you can see the great and wonderful things that you can have, and that you can do great things, with little that you have.

do not let anything in life remove the joy from your heart, see everything you have, which is a gift, you do not imagine that you are without anything, with all your needs present.

hunger, thirst, tiredness, without a place to rest, heat, danger, discomfort, even without the necessary things to survive, and even what little you can have to see it go before your eyes, to be more than alone in this world.

I will never be able to measure or weigh the suffering of others, nor know how much pain any of you may have, but I know that there are situations that take away all the things for which you may have the desire to live.

So no matter how serious, and without hope of solving things, NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL THE LAST SIGH OF LIFE, HAVE FAITH HOPE, AND STRUGGLE TO STAY FIRM.

so I wish you all the best things in life, and that you can always enjoy everything you have, and can achieve in life :P

David
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Hello

Post by Carole Hanson »

David, I am so incredibly sorry for all the heartbreaking things you’re going through. I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow you must feel everyday.

I can only pray that your situation improves and that one day you will be able to come back here. I’m sure I speak for a large part of the community when I say that we miss you here ❤️
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Hello

Post by Stormy Peak »

David,

I hope you can stay strong, keep up that hope, hold onto your faith, and in a near future get a good break in life.

-------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000