Life is funny

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Life is funny

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Some of you may remember that my cats were in a film awhile back. So, today I get a random phone call from a director asking if they are available to be in a music video on Sunday. My brain instantly flashed to the two of them in stiletto heels and fishnet hose dancing but apparently they are just going to be laying around looking like cats. I didn't even know this was a "thing" but I guess they now have careers. What a hoot.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Life is funny

Post by Darcy McBride »

Perhaps one day I'll see them on the big silver screen! Congrats on their acting careers!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

You better start taking your 10% ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Will you get credit as 'cat wrangler' and do your cats get credits too... such as:
'Bob' played by Felix
"Bobette' played by Frida

:?: :P

Congrats on finding a career for your cats....sounds a lot better than finding coughed up hairballs...which is about as productive as my cat, Song, ever gets.
(Well...to give her some real credit, she's an awesome mouser :geek: ).

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago Will you get credit as 'cat wrangler' and do your cats get credits too... such as:
'Bob' played by Felix

Congrats on finding a career for your cats....sounds a lot better than finding coughed up hairballs...which is about as productive as my cat, Song, ever gets.

Stormy

Yes, the cats get mentioned in the credits. So last time it was "Convenience Store Cat: Twist Tango". And apparently being a "wrangler" is a union position. I think I can actually get my union card if they do one more, or so I was told. But, I am not pursuiing this at all, which is what is so funny. Maybe those two are calling up scouts while I am on Zoom in the other part of the house or something.

Please tell Song that all careers are respectable and she is upholding a long tradition. Twist actually runs away from bugs and mice, he's kind of a wimp.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 2 years ago
Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago Will you get credit as 'cat wrangler' and do your cats get credits too... such as:
'Bob' played by Felix

Stormy

Yes, the cats get mentioned in the credits. So last time it was "Convenience Store Cat: Twist Tango". And apparently being a "wrangler" is a union position. I think I can actually get my union card if they do one more, or so I was told. But, I am not pursuiing this at all, which is what is so funny. Maybe those two are calling up scouts while I am on Zoom in the other part of the house or something.

Please tell Song that all careers are respectable and she is upholding a long tradition. Twist actually runs away from bugs and mice, he's kind of a wimp.
I hope things keep going well and you do end up a cat wrangler. At the very least it will look cool on your IRS tax forms...lol.

Oh...and Song...she also upholds the long tradition of zoomies at 3am. :P

-------------
Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Well the video is out. I won't post the link because the lyrics can be very offensive, but if anyone wants to Google it is Eric Reprid and the song is "No Plan B". I have to say that the first time I heard the lyrics was when the video was public, and I was like WHOA. But the cats don't seem to care. They show up briefly twice, after the flaming fish bowl, and about a minute and a half in.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

You are right about the lyrics...not at all what I want listen to in a song...and to me, it's a shame, because the music is quite good.
I can deal with the weird hairdo and teeth and even the hip thrust gestures...but don't really care for the f-bomb and other vulgar words - and when guys sing about girls as nothing but 'things' to be 'used.'

The cats...did a great job! :D
Looking all cool and "Hollywood" with the intensely colored gold eyes in the first shot and the reflective 'inner glow' - they looked like they are on guard. Who needs two pittys on leashes when ya have some scary looking 'devil' cats. ; ) (standing next to a guy with red hair horns. :P

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago You are right about the lyrics...not at all what I want listen to in a song...and to me, it's a shame, because the music is quite good.
I can deal with the weird hairdo and teeth and even the hip thrust gestures...but don't really care for the f-bomb and other vulgar words - and when guys sing about girls as nothing but 'things' to be 'used.'

The cats...did a great job! :D
Looking all cool and "Hollywood" with the intensely colored gold eyes in the first shot and the reflective 'inner glow' - they looked like they are on guard. Who needs two pittys on leashes when ya have some scary looking 'devil' cats. ; ) (standing next to a guy with red hair horns. :P

Stormy
Not to mention the references to needless gun violence. Yeah-not on my playlist. But thank you for complimenting the kiddos. It was an adventure for them.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)