Help me with my class supplies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Help me with my class supplies

Post by Mike Eaton »

Hi guys- some of you may know that I am a high school math teacher and if you don’t then you know now! I love what I do. I take pride working in a very urban and diverse school because that’s where the kids need me the most and it’s the most rewarding for me. Like many teachers I spend more then I should but these kids are my kids because I don’t have them myself. I decided like others to create a school supplies list and this is the first time I’m posting it here. I teach in central falls Rhode Island where the kids don’t have much at home and on the first day of school it’s sad to see many kids with nothing. I used to come in with new clothes, fresh new school supplies, and all else first day students would but, my kids usually come with hardly anything. I tend to go buy 100 notes books and tons of writing utensils and stuff of that nature to give them, but it adds up. Here is my list because the little things in a classroom makes the difference with these kids. Lucky I’m not an English teacher with my writing, but you get the point!

Thank you so much sim community anything would help.

Mike Eaton

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3 ... _=wl_share
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)