New Sofa

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

New Sofa

Post by Lily Wilkins »

We got a new sofa and loveseat set today. It's a cushy suede Ashley Brand cloud of comfy amazingness. Now I can sit on my butt and play the SIM in ultimate comfort ๐Ÿ˜
โคœ ๐ด๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐ธ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ โค›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
โœพ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: New Sofa

Post by Gwayne's World »

I bought a brand new litter box for my Siamese cat, Godzilla.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: New Sofa

Post by Stormy Peak »

I bought a new rubber plug for my toilet tank. : )

Congrats on the new living room set, Lily.
Back around 1988, I lived in a very tiny home, and for the first time in my life I was able to purchase a new sofa and love seat. I had to order it from the factory, but I took my mom to the store to show her the display set. The sofa also had a hide-a-bed option.

When the units came in, and I got them delivered to my home, I asked my mom to come over and take a look.
Her first reaction when finding out I bought just the sofa, and not a hide-a-bed, was ..."Why did you do that?! Now when relatives come to town they can't stay with you."

I replied "Exactly"

Most of my relatives smoked and often drank... of which I do neither. Plus my house only had 450 square feet and having company over would have been way too much...too crowded in that itty bitty plac.e

I still have that sofa and love seat : ) It was high quality stuff and had held up nicely over the decades.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000