Hurricane Ida..and my Boss

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Hurricane Ida..and my Boss

Post by Nick Gilmore »

If anyone is considering their job over personal safety, I’d say you need to start looking for a new job. I understand it’s not the easiest thing to do, but just maybe you should start looking.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago If anyone is considering their job over personal safety, I’d say you need to start looking for a new job. I understand it’s not the easiest thing to do, but just maybe you should start looking.
You are 100% right. And I filled out TWO applications online while I was in Kentucky. I've worked with her for almost 16 years and it's always been like this so not going to change at this point.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Hope your power is back on soon. I know that during Hurricane Sandy we were without power for 2 weeks. You live through it but it's not too much fun.
Is Stitch back home with you now? Do you have water?

They finally lifted our Boil Water Advisory yesterday around 3:30 pm.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 years ago
Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago If anyone is considering their job over personal safety, I’d say you need to start looking for a new job. I understand it’s not the easiest thing to do, but just maybe you should start looking.
You are 100% right. And I filled out TWO applications online while I was in Kentucky. I've worked with her for almost 16 years and it's always been like this so not going to change at this point.
Best of luck, both with your personal and professional situations. May you find your dream job!
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Darcy McBride wrote: 2 years ago Nothing worse than rotten seafood! Maybe tomorrow will be the day you get your power back on! Do you have water now?
Just what I was thinking! I'm glad you made it home safely Bay!
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Help Wanted: Head Football Coach, University of Nebraska. (Likely sooner than later)

Excellent salary and benefits.

On a lighter note Louise. Wishing you nothing but the best!

Everything these days is upside down. LSU losing to UCLA?
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I hope something works out for you in KY. And the seafood- yuk! I bet fish won't be on the menu for you for a while.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Officially have electricity! Enjoyed a hot shower and got Waffle House to celebrate as a true southerner should.lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 years ago Officially have electricity! Enjoyed a hot shower and got Waffle House to celebrate as a true southerner should.lol
Yay!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯