Quick Little Rant

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Quick Little Rant

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Warning to the adults this might seem stupid as it's high school relationship stuff.

So backtrack like a month ago me and this girl I knew and have talked to a little bit start talking a lot through social media etc and kind've figure out we have a thing for eachother so we start talking fast forward to last week and me and her were bowling at a tournament and I got to see her for the first time since we started talking more and I'm kinda like socially awkard and got nervous which I think is expected but you know idk. So then the next day she says that she doesn't wanna continue anything bc I wasn't confident enough and too awkard and then the next day she asks some dude to homecoming. Very frustrating but I guess it wasn't the right one but still hurt a lot. Sorry if y'all don't care just felt like getting this off my chest lol.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Quick Little Rant

Post by Gwayne's World »

Priorities Zach.

You lost the girl.

But you still have your bowling ball!
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Gwayne's World wrote: 2 years ago Priorities Zach.

You lost the girl.

But you still have your bowling ball!
This is true this is true should sleep with a bowling ball at night :lol:
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Well she clearly is pretty immature. The fact that one time together has her moving on so quickly proves that. Totally understandable to be bummed though! And maybe move up the r/l meeting before you are to invested. That way you know if you really click.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Hang in there Zach, it gets better.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

If stuff like that didn't happen, it simply wouldn't be High School... Aaaand now i'm having flashbacks of myself and face-palming :D
Sorry she did that though, that's pretty lame of her. If she's that stodgy, I think you dodged a bullet!

As Nick said, it does get better.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Thank you everyone! Sorry to be such a bummer but I'm glad you guys are here for me :)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Girls are a bit dumb at that age. Some of them grow out of it.

One piece of advice though. I was also a shy teen. I grabbed the bull by the horns and joined debating teams, public speaking competitions, acting classes, anything that was offered that forced me to get in front of people. It was easily the best decision I made. Not only does it improve your dating potential, you’ll kill it at job interviews and advance through your chosen profession faster. It’s heckin scary to shove yourself into those uncomfortable situations at the start but, trust me, totally worth it.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I know nothing about woman and dating but I always say you be you and don’t worry it will all work out .
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

1) Young girs can be like cats on a fence. You never know which way they will jump from one minute to the next.
2) Cleo gives amazing advice
3) If you follow Cleo's advice, and in the process find things you love to do, you might also find someone that loves the same things and can enjoy them with you
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago Girls are a bit dumb at that age. Some of them grow out of it.

One piece of advice though. I was also a shy teen. I grabbed the bull by the horns and joined debating teams, public speaking competitions, acting classes, anything that was offered that forced me to get in front of people. It was easily the best decision I made. Not only does it improve your dating potential, you’ll kill it at job interviews and advance through your chosen profession faster. It’s heckin scary to shove yourself into those uncomfortable situations at the start but, trust me, totally worth it.
I defintely will try more to participate in class etc i dont really have time for any of that but I will try stuff more in public and try to talk to more people and hopefully thatll help
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 2 years ago 1) Young girs can be like cats on a fence. You never know which way they will jump from one minute to the next.
2) Cleo gives amazing advice
3) If you follow Cleo's advice, and in the process find things you love to do, you might also find someone that loves the same things and can enjoy them with you
That's what i've learned it's very hard to figure out whats going on with girls my age they are very weird one second they'll be very happy and the next they'll be very upset. Thank you though for the advice!
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Xander Zone wrote: 2 years ago I know nothing about woman and dating but I always say you be you and don’t worry it will all work out .
Thanks!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Zach Wentzel wrote: 2 years ago
Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago Girls are a bit dumb at that age. Some of them grow out of it.

I defintely will try more to participate in class etc i dont really have time for any of that but I will try stuff more in public and try to talk to more people and hopefully thatll help

Even if you do one term of a class at some point in the next few years, it will help. Trying to go it alone is a bit tricky. Having someone to train you helps. Being involved in team speaking competitions REALLY helped me because I’m competitive as hell and wasn’t going to let stuttering and wanting to vomit stop me winning 🤣 there may even be online teams and communities now that could be more time allowing and accessible.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago
Zach Wentzel wrote: 2 years ago

Even if you do one term of a class at some point in the next few years, it will help. Trying to go it alone is a bit tricky. Having someone to train you helps. Being involved in team speaking competitions REALLY helped me because I’m competitive as hell and wasn’t going to let stuttering and wanting to vomit stop me winning 🤣 there may even be online teams and communities now that could be more time allowing and accessible.
Yeah that's true when I look at college classes I'll def think about taking that but yeah debate team in my school hasn't been a thing in forever