Anyone with Hotmail/Outlook ???

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Anyone with Hotmail/Outlook ???

Post by Stormy Peak »

I have mine on a bookmark.

I clicked it about 10 minutes ago...but any message I tried to open, just gave me a message saying the message couldn't be displayed...and in investigating that with a Google search...it said it was usually because there was no connection to the internet.

Well... I have connection.
So, about 5 minutes later, I tried again, using the bookmark I've used forever - I clicked on it and Nothing happened.

Tried again about 10 minutes after that and Hotmail loaded that time...however I still can't open any message without getting that 'cannot show..check connectivity' message.

Anyone else having issues?

Stormy

EDIT:
I checked my Kindle and my mail is opening on it.
Came back to my desktop...and did sign out, sign back in... that didn't help
Did a restart on my computer....my mail is now opening.

Yay for me...lol...about the only good luck I've had in some time. I was afraid I was going to be chasing down this problem for the next 3 days. :P
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Re: Anyone with Hotmail/Outlook ???

Post by Michael Looker »

I'm late to the party, but I had the same issue at around the same time as you did. The fix for me was clearing my cache and deleting cookies in my browser.

This info doesn't help anyone now of course, but it's worth us tucking it away in the old memory bank in case this happens again.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Anyone with Hotmail/Outlook ???

Post by Stormy Peak »

Michael Looker wrote: 2 years ago I'm late to the party, but I had the same issue at around the same time as you did. The fix for me was clearing my cache and deleting cookies in my browser.

This info doesn't help anyone now of course, but it's worth us tucking it away in the old memory bank in case this happens again.

Well, now at least, we know of 2 ways of fixing the issue. :P : )

I hate computer problems... I know just enough about what *might* be wrong and how to *fix* it, that I can get myself into a lot of trouble. :?

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000