Lingering questions after Pegasus Broadcast

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Lingering questions after Pegasus Broadcast

Post by Ash Tarasin »

For how long do I brush my teeth? :?
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Lingering questions after Pegasus Broadcast

Post by The Steward »

LOL!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

After finding out I finished 1-2 in my only Pegasus race, but not hearing the call because I was out with my wife for our anniversary, do I skip all race calls now? No, definitely not!!!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Garret Folsom wrote: 2 years ago After finding out I finished 1-2 in my only Pegasus race, but not hearing the call because I was out with my wife for our anniversary, do I skip all race calls now? No, definitely not!!!
I'm sorry, you chose your wife over the Pegasus? You need new priorities ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago
Garret Folsom wrote: 2 years ago After finding out I finished 1-2 in my only Pegasus race, but not hearing the call because I was out with my wife for our anniversary, do I skip all race calls now? No, definitely not!!!
I'm sorry, you chose your wife over the Pegasus? You need new priorities ;-)
It was my wife AND no kids. I didn't anticipate being out as late as we were. I listened to the replay. Everyone should be ready for the Red Lantern/Legendary Eyes rematch at the McBride Championship Cup - Week 6, Day 1. We'll see which one of them likes the longer distance...
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Is GG and Xander the current dirt sprint rivalry? I don't know. It's a pretty friendly rivalry - as was Intellivore vs Shouldwouldcoulda with me and Chris.

That said, years ago I remember hearing Em call Brianna the 'queen of dirt sprinting' and I thought 'I want that title'!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

I thought you were the "Queen of trotters".