Before Christmas

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Before Christmas

Post by David Faulkner »

Well I know that there are still a few days until Christmas, but with the details of my day, to day I may not be able to be connected, so I want to take this time to wish the entire Sim community a Merry Christmas, I really understand that the problems that This year they have been present, and are still in the life of each one of you, may they be borne, may God allow us to place those needy angels that in the worst of times can be present, providing the necessary help to help them continue forward despite that the load is very heavy

For no one, problems leave moments of joy, but if you can show the capacity and strength that is in each one of you and that even in the depths of darkness, even there you can stand firm, and be raised from the darkness

If I want something for you, they are the best things you need in life, both physical and spiritual, than the things you need every day, to be able to continue with joy in everything that is presented each year, it is more than teaching pain, and maturity so that the legacy of its descent can be much stronger than you, and thus be able to enjoy even on the rainiest days

If you could place a gift in your Christmas tree, it would be that the desires of your heart, and your requests are granted, so that your dreams are fulfilled

There is no greater joy for me than to be able to know that the people I love and appreciate can smile every day, and that their face lights up for the joy that is in their heart, and the peace that surpasses all understandings

I only have power in my silence, and loneliness to close my eyes and raise a prayer to God so that each of the people who live here united by the same feeling, and love for horse racing, which is united as one, I can be protected, and helped at all times even, if they are people who cannot believe that God exists, but I know that if it is Real, and it is in my power to be a squire, so that help comes from above, it is something that I must always keep in mind, that a prayer is the key between Life, and Death, and I choose life, so it is a something special power in every moment that I can close my eyes, or pray to remind me that you are present in My sentences

How I wish that no one had to feel pain, and crying that makes the soul bitter, but it is something that we must all live, because if it were not like that, you could not be human, but I will always try to have a smile in those who are far from My, that I can't be around in those difficult moments

I do not know how they are all, and how badly, he wants to remove the joy from his heart, and leave the anguish and desolation, but I know that there is someone more powerful who can change the lament, into joy

My best wishes to all of you, and even in the darkest path, the Light of Life is always present, which descends from the Almighty

Merry Christmas Holidays

David
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Before Christmas

Post by Maria Schreuder »

Thank you very much for taking the time to put this wonderful message into words. Wishing you and yours all the best.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Merry Christmas, David, to you and to your family! I am praying the New Year will truly be a good year for you all.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Merry Christmas David, and thank you for your wonderful wishes! 🎄
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

Merry Christmas to you all...and to all a healthy and joy filled New Year!

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

David, I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.

And that goes for everyone here. : )

------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000