My Wish for the New Year 2022

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

My Wish for the New Year 2022

Post by David Faulkner »

In my country there is a saying that says (you speak more than a borrowed Radio) that is to say that a borrowed Radio is always on, that's how people are told that we talk a lot :) maybe I'm a borrowed Radio

Today we all live very difficult moments, we are in a world where evil has multiplied too much, where Love has cooled down, and people live in a very strong feeling of aggressiveness where values ​​have been lost, respect, education, and we are submerged in a mud of very dishonest things against ourselves and others.

I believe in the Biblical Scripture and in one of the Books of the Old Testament 2 Chronicles from Verse 7 to Verse 13 there was a conversation with King Solomon, and God this was the conversation between Both

7 That night God appeared to Solomon and said, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you."

8 Then Solomon said to God, You have shown great mercy to my father David, and have made me king in his place.

9 Now, O Lord God, your promise [c] to my father David has been fulfilled, because you have made me king over a people as numerous as the dust of the earth.

10 Give me now wisdom and knowledge, so that I can go in and out before this people; because, who will be able to judge this great town of yours?

11 And God said to Solomon: Because this was in your heart, and you have not asked for riches, or goods, or glory, or the life of those who hate you, nor have you even asked for long life, but you have asked for wisdom for yourself. and knowledge to be able to rule my people over which I have made you king,

12 wisdom and knowledge have been given to you. And I will give you riches and goods and glory, such as none of [d] the kings who were before you, nor those who will come [e] after you had.

13 And Solomon went out from the [f] high place that was in Gibeon, from the tent of meeting, to Jerusalem, and reigned over Israel.

For me the incredible thing about this whole meeting is that God visited Solomon, and told him to ask for something that He would grant him, and more than what Salomon asked God, it was what God granted him. WOW Incredible

MAs I am not a Prince of the People of Israel, much less who I am, for God to visit me and make a request.

But if you asked me something, I think what I would ask for the Sim community, and for the families of the Earth, even for all living beings, such as Birds, Animals, and Fish, and even for the Flora Nations, country peoples, languages, and Tribes

It would be that the Grace and Mercy of his Power was always upon you, that you were Blessed, in your exit, and entrances, that His presence was before all of you that had mercy of you day and night, that it was your strength in your weaknesses , and its Light, in paths of darkness, that it be consolation in the moment of Pain, that it heal its Wounds, and bring its Peace upon you

Even the promises of Life of your Word, the Bible were daily upon you, that food will never be lacking at your table, and even everything that you will need is present in your Day, by Day, the protection of your soul, and the promise of Life. Eternal is written in the Book of Life, may it be your guide in all your decisions, may it help you to be freed from evil, and from impious men, even in the disaster of nature, his hand is on you,

May they be kept from all evil, and may their ways be just, may innocent blood not be found in their hands, and all the evil they have done at some point be forgiven.

that nothing is lacking in your life, and even in the biggest problems, He helps you to come out in victory, and that from all the bad things experienced there are many things learned

It is not only for me to wish you a Happy New Year 2022, it is much greater that you can always be under the Shadow of the Most High even if you do not believe in your Existence, it is to be able to think that even without knowing you, a simple prayer can help you day and night, and that you can be confident that the Power of the Most High protects you, and that in your walk you will not find bad paths, that justice is always present in your thoughts, and that you are grateful day and night to the Almighty, for all that they have, and for what they long to have a day

How not to wish the blessings of God for you, your family, and your people and nation, that in the peace of your Nation you will always have Peace, and that day after day you will be freed from all the bad things that fall on the earth, like rain impetuous

I will not regret having written this, because my desire is to be able to declare on you words of Blessing, and not of death or curse.

And I can only tell you even in the most difficult unjust and cruel moment that you can live, or be living, you can make a prayer from the heart, and ask God for help who will gladly have mercy on you, and will help in your moment, even the end is the one you do not want.

In Life there are things that we cannot change, unfortunately we have to go through that path of bitterness and pain, but in all that God can help you to bear it, and one day to be able to understand it.

Since in life sometimes it is better not to know the reason for all things

There is no God who loves you more than the God of the Bible, who is God to know through his Son, his Jesus.

My yearnings are stronger than the strongest element known to man, but the desire and longing of my heart for you, only God can make it come true.

If God visited me, and told me, ask what you want, I will grant it. I believe that he would ask for all the promises of his word, and blessings fulfilled for you, your families, your roots, your people, and Nation, and even for his descent.

Sim family I wish you all the best for this 2022, despite all the unpleasant things that may come upon us

May the Peace and Blessings of the God of Heaven be upon you Amen

David
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: My Wish for the New Year 2022

Post by Gwayne's World »

Thanks David :)
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Thank you David and may you also have many blessings as well.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Thank you David. Bless you and your family
David Gray
Miler

Post by David Gray »

Amen
"Pay attention as David Gray is building a nice stable of runners." Howard Cake
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

David I hope you have a wonderful year next year...you need it, given how tough 2021 treated you.

Sadly, for me, 2021 was a horrible year.
At the beginning of October....
~I have a friend who lost her husband, due to heart issues, then a few weeks later, her mom passed away. : (

~The same day I learned about her mom, I learned that someone else I know...was told he only had 2 or 3 months left to live because his cancer had spread to his bones and into his organs, and this after finishing a round of chemo.

~and also on that same day, I learned one of my cousins was killed by a drunk motorcycle driver. My cousin was on a crosswalk and the drunk motorcycle driver ran through a red light at a high speed and struck my cousin. My cousin died a very short time later...the drunk motorcycle driver only ended up with a few bruises and very minor scraps.

~two days later, another cousin of mine suddenly died...brain aneurism...he died very quickly, but sadly, it happened in front of his wife and children.

~and then today...(Dec. 31st) another cousin of mine passed away. He was late in getting up this morning, so his brother ran upstairs to wake him up, but found that he had died in his sleep. My cousin was very fit, bicycled almost every where he went in town and he wasn't all that old, just turned 40 this year. We will have to wait for the autopsy results to see why he died.

I am so done with 2021, can only hope that 2022 won't bring as much heartache.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago David I hope you have a wonderful year next year...you need it, given how tough 2021 treated you.

Sadly, for me, 2021 was a horrible year.
At the beginning of October....
~I have a friend who lost her husband, due to heart issues, then a few weeks later, her mom passed away. : (

~The same day I learned about her mom, I learned that someone else I know...was told he only had 2 or 3 months left to live because his cancer had spread to his bones and into his organs, and this after finishing a round of chemo.

~and also on that same day, I learned one of my cousins was killed by a drunk motorcycle driver. My cousin was on a crosswalk and the drunk motorcycle driver ran through a red light at a high speed and struck my cousin. My cousin died a very short time later...the drunk motorcycle driver only ended up with a few bruises and very minor scraps.

~two days later, another cousin of mine suddenly died...brain aneurism...he died very quickly, but sadly, it happened in front of his wife and children.

~and then today...(Dec. 31st) another cousin of mine passed away. He was late in getting up this morning, so his brother ran upstairs to wake him up, but found that he had died in his sleep. My cousin was very fit, bicycled almost every where he went in town and he wasn't all that old, just turned 40 this year. We will have to wait for the autopsy results to see why he died.

I am so done with 2021, can only hope that 2022 won't bring as much heartache.

Stormy

There are words that people use when they are in great need, (he says do not worry that there are people who are worse than you, and I say how someone can say such a thing, that I relieve my load, because there are people in much more need than mine, the pain and suffering of other people, is what helps me to move forward) I have never been able, nor will I be able to accept this reasoning

Stormy, in the time that I have to share a note with you, I know that you are a really person with an incredibly Strong Spirit, you have gone through and lived great things and yet you are firm and you continue on above all things (if I had to go to a War, I would like you to be in my platoon and be part of my group, because I know that it would be light in the darkness, and water in the desert for all who had the joy of fighting by your side)

I would like to be able to say something, or lift your Spirit with wise words that will help you, to be able to know, understand, and accept the events that have occurred during all this time, and even in previous years

I can understand many things, and even be able to take the Scripture, and pray to the God of heaven, the answers would still be there, but I could not declare words that you would not accept, on my part because there would be no logic, or sense, and the question of the "WHY" I could still answer you that you will be able to accept

When I must be in front of these situations, time stops in front of me, because I feel powerless, and I know that I have done nothing to avoid these situations, since humanity was given the authority to make the earth have peace, and non-violence, but not enough has been done to change the story for a better life, since there are things that must happen, that no one can change, just find a way to adapt, and cope with them, until the end

your path has been one of much pain, and disappointments, of anger and desolation, you have been where death has had dominion over those people who are important to you, seeking to break your Spirit, to lead you to the path of eternal perdition

I know that for many, 2021 has marked their lives leaving a well of darkness and great pain, and even what they have had the sweet, even in the end they have had to taste the bitter

I'm sorry about what you're going through, I'm sorry I can't do anything, and I'm sorry I can't change the past

There are no words, no explanation that can alleviate your burden.

But I just want you to know that many feel from the heart the moments that you are living, even if you are alone in these moments, I know that many are with you in their thoughts, I know that it does not help much, and for that I also feel it. :oops:
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Happy New Year, David! May you and your family had a blessed and wonderful 2022!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Each year brings joys and sadnesses. Unfortunately some years bring too many sadnesses but fortunately some bring greater joys. We have already experienced a great joy with the birth of a new grandson, Logan Keith, who was born at 2:46 AM 1/1/2022. I pray your joys dominate 2022.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 2 years ago Each year brings joys and sadnesses. Unfortunately some years bring too many sadnesses but fortunately some bring greater joys. We have already experienced a great joy with the birth of a new grandson, Logan Keith, who was born at 2:46 AM 1/1/2022. I pray your joys dominate 2022.
Proverbs 17: 6
Crown of the elders are the children of the children; parents are the honor of children.

Congratulations, the Graces and Blessings of the God of Heaven be always upon you, and even years of life so that you may have the joy of seeing the Fruit of your Children grow.
Blessings
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Blessings to you David and you as well Stormy. Angels to all the other simsters also.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

this was a great read, thank you David and amen
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER