my new favorite pickles

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

my new favorite pickles

Post by Ren Marston »

these pickles r really good incase anyone else is a pickle enthusiast, highly reccomend
9/10, really nice full garlic flavor with that strong dill, but theres still a super fresh cucumbery-ness left and theyre CRISPY and so snackable, not too strong like some other pickles. they lose a point just because the lid sucks. i got them at target btw

Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: my new favorite pickles

Post by Stormy Peak »

I love dill pickles, but no sweet pickles.

Also, every time I think of dill, it reminds me of a chat sessions here some time ago.
Art Vandelay, (a very popular player back then) was talking about a colt he just named.

Tempermentaltummy

He said the name was inspired by some dill flavored popcorn he tried out...and that is was so good, he just kept eating it and eating it and eating it...until....uh...a tempermentaltummy resulted.

He had the chat room cracking up with laughter. When that colt...turned gelding went up for sale, I bought him and had him for some years in my pensioners barn. When he died, I put the name on another colt, who didn't turn out so great. Hopefully, someday I'll be able to tag a decent horse with that name.

The nearest Target around my area is 180 miles away. :P

I do like Vlasic Baby Dills though : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: my new favorite pickles

Post by Danny Derby »

Stormy Peak wrote: 2 years ago Also, every time I think of dill, it reminds me of a chat sessions here some time ago.
Art Vandelay, (a very popular player back then) was talking about a colt he just named.
I dispute that Art Vandelay was ever a popular player.