Sofa War -- AU, The Golden vs Thump 3-Legs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Sofa War -- AU, The Golden vs Thump 3-Legs

Post by Stormy Peak »

This has become a nightly event.

Weighing in a 80 Pounds...
AU, who has been the king of the sofa for 7 years in a row (and yes, I know the other way to title that, but I know you all know too...lol)

Challenger... weighting in at 9 pounds...
Thump...the 3 legged cat who fell out of the a - hole tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Thump has figured out that AU always sleeps at the end of the sofa near my recliner...the sofa and recliner's arms touch and AU loves to put his head on the sofa arm so he can see me as he falls asleep. This leaves about 2/3rds of the sofa free.

But, Thump being a cat...gets up there first, then lays down in the middle, and stretches out, then takes little pot shots at AU's nose...all in fun of course.
AU just doesn't seem to realize he's 80 pounds vs Thump's 9 pounds....a game changer if he ever figures that out.

Anyway...this clip is about 1:30 seconds...

AU is really grinding the gears in his brain, in trying to figure out how to avoid the cat and get up on the sofa.
Then, as he does this every single time...he comes up with a plan. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9sErFjDD8

He needs to come up with a different plan...the bribe(s) never work :lol:

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Sofa War -- AU, The Golden vs Thump 3-Legs

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Funny! The look on the dog's face and the cat is being SUCH a cat.