The SIM Should Have Its Own Dating App

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: The SIM Should Have Its Own Dating App

Post by LA Pepper »

so Emily --- GO BOWLING !!!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 1 year ago Oh for the days when people could meet live and in person! Where a young man worked up the courage to ask a beautiful young woman to go out only to find out she thought he was obnoxious. But then, since it was Tuesday night bowling, he continued his pursuit, patched his ego periodically, and convinced her he was pretty nice. Forty-five years, three kids and three grandkids later it worked out very nicely.
and how many 300 games did it take to convince her to choose you? =)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 1 year ago Oh for the days when people could meet live and in person! Where a young man worked up the courage to ask a beautiful young woman to go out only to find out she thought he was obnoxious. But then, since it was Tuesday night bowling, he continued his pursuit, patched his ego periodically, and convinced her he was pretty nice. Forty-five years, three kids and three grandkids later it worked out very nicely.
Never had one (268 was my best). It was all charm, wit and striking good looks. 😎
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 1 year ago
Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago
Never had one (268 was my best). It was all charm, wit and striking good looks. 😎
still trying my self, many 279s. just haven't figured out how to be perfect yet
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I remember back in the day we used to just club the women over the head and take them back to the cave. My wife still has a knot from where I hit her all them years ago.
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago so Emily --- GO BOWLING !!!
Wait what! Me Emily? I already got my SIM happily ever after (well, without the happily part yet, but hopefully soon).
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Wait what! Me Emily? I already got my SIM happily ever after (well, without the happily part yet, but hopefully soon).
Probably Emily Mitchell cus she asked above Keith's post why you haven't found her a match yet :P
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago
The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Probably Emily Mitchell cus she asked above Keith's post why you haven't found her a match yet :P
OMG lol I even went back and checked and didn't see it. I'll show myself out.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

long threads can get confusing. Pretty soon we'll all be thinking Keith hit his girlfriend over the head with a bowling ball to get her to come back to his cave ;)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

I will play match maker!!!

Please fill out this form by next week and I will set you up!!!! Im thinking to make the set up secret....meaning I will find a way to get yall talking without knowing who exactly it is....until you guys are in love and want to disclose that information? This could just be a fun survey.

https://forms.gle/pPAsGb2z1G2D8MtZA

Fill it out and I will make weddings happen! If you just want a new friend that is fine, there is a question where you can answer that. I will keep all the information secret btw.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago long threads can get confusing. Pretty soon we'll all be thinking Keith hit his girlfriend over the head with a bowling ball to get her to come back to his cave ;)
My secret is out after all these years ;)
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Mike Eaton wrote: 1 year ago I will play match maker!!!

Please fill out this form by next week and I will set you up!!!! Im thinking to make the set up secret....meaning I will find a way to get yall talking without knowing who exactly it is....until you guys are in love and want to disclose that information? This could just be a fun survey.

https://forms.gle/pPAsGb2z1G2D8MtZA

Fill it out and I will make weddings happen! If you just want a new friend that is fine, there is a question where you can answer that. I will keep all the information secret btw.
So......you're like the Secret Santa of Sim Dating???
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

yesss
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I gave up dating long time ago
no one here wants an fat old bald guy
No I am not pessimistic I am realistic haha
btw im not really that fat but it sounds worse lol
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

Considering my new player status and currently dismal win percentage, my profile would probably end up in SimHeartsRacing.com/CheapClaimers/GreenerPasturesBound :lol: