Well....I have covid.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Well....I have covid.

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Get well soon and of course let us all know how we can help.

PS- a Mal baby got a nice win for me last night, just in case you need a small thing to smile about.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

Get Well Soon!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Hang in there and dont get the 💉
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Oh man I know exactly how awful it can get, hopefully your symptoms don’t get any worse. Stay safe!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Respectfully disagree with Anthony, I’m glad you’ve had your shots Stormy.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Lmao one thing is for sure Carole and I won't be sim dating
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Confirm, I did take the COVID vaccine and now I have an extra leg, three hands, four eyes, an extra reproductive system, and a government tracker in me.

Just kidding. I took my vaccine and booster and still haven’t gotten COVID despite being exposed to it many times.

Just be chill and don’t chastise people for the decisions they make for their own well-being, especially on a fake horse game. Hope every is well and stays safe.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Feel better Stormy!! Covid SUCKS, had it back in January, at that point I just had my 2 initial vaccines, was literally supposed to get my booster a few days after I tested positive, go figure, it had just became available to everyone in my area. We were in a massive surge at the time. It took me a couple months to feel back to normal and I'm still feeling the effects of covid during intense activity (I'm an endurance rider and a runner).
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

It's was a joke, I don't know Stormy at all, so I wouldn't know if or if not had the shot. Not sure what chastise means but Clearly my statement was not that
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Why bring politics into the SIM at all? :D
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Just to add, I did get the shot

And I looked up chastise and really is a joke if u think my statement reprimanded severely

If anything your joke to me was far worse Nini
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

I already see how there is clicks in this sim and I don't fit in and I'm totally cool wit that. Sim on
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

It was just a general statement, not directed at you. I apologize if you got upset, it was not my intent. As someone in the healthcare field who has been chastised by my own patients for getting the vaccine and wearing a mask multiple times this week, it was more of a vent than anything else.

I’ve been nothing but kind to you always Anthony, I would hope that you and the rest of the sim population would know nothing I say ever has malice. Feel free to DM me if you wish.

Again, my apologies.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

It's all good for real, I didn't get upset at all with what u said

I just had to explain myself
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Stormy, I’m so sorry to hear this and hope you feel better soon. Agree with others that if things get worse make sure to call for help. I’ve had a couple uncles get COVID and one even being vaccinated with the first 2 shots (got it right before his booster appointment) got quite sick and would have been hospitalized had the hospital near him had capacity to take him. Luckily my Aunt was a nurse, so her care and some ER visits got here through.

Sadly the combination of waning immunity and immune evasive variants mean vaccination isn’t doing a ton against symptomatic disease right now (it is still doing a good job protecting people from severe illness/death and I’m with Nini on vaccination importance), but I feel the fear of antivaxxers is preventing that message and the need for secondary protection like masks/ventilation/testing from really getting out there as much as it should.

Also sadly it’s to late for Stormy but for anyone else that is at higher risk for severe outcomes I have heard from some friends that took Paxlvoid that it really helped, but you need to start it within 5 days of symptom onset.

Do hope you get better soon Stormy and can’t wait to see what Daydream Believer’s 4yo season looks like :)
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*