I might have to evacuate...wild fire

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

I might have to evacuate...wild fire

Post by Stormy Peak »

The Moose creek fire took off again and is at the top of the mountain ridge just about 2 miles from my house.

I've gathered up what I might need and have it stacked near the door ready to load it into the car. All my documents, medications, some bags of clothes, dog food, cat food, cat litter, photo albums, and a few other small treasures.

I have a sweep sprinkler...strong water pressure from my well...it sends the water about 12 to 15 in the air when the nozzles are pointed straight up. So I had it first watering all the area around my well shed and propane tank. Then I'll be able to put it in the middle of my lawn and the sweep will be able to take care of the area the whole length of my house....then I can move it further away from the porch and take care of that area of the lawn...and finally to the fence and water the neighbor's lawn.

No one is living there now, but I think my sprinkler will be able to water into that lawn to about where their above ground pool sits.

I'm in so much pain right now.... my back is killing me, I"m still experience exhaustion from covid I had in July. I can't take any pain killer though as it will make me sleepy and I can' sleep.

The whole ridge line of the row of mountains...looks like a volcano shooting orange fire up in rolling balls of heat. The animal shelter has trucks pulled up to it each truck pulling a horse trailer. They are putting the cats into cages and loading up one trailer and the dogs with their dog houses (Igloo shelters) are going into the other trailers..and food and other supplies going into yet other trailers.

This is terrible...they've already ordered families from their homes... I'm just waiting...wondering if I'll get the automated phone call...and a visit from the sheriff telling me to get out.

I hope come morning, I'll still be here in my home though.

I'm really scared right now.

My cats, I'll take to my sister's house...set them up in her bedroom...her cats will have the rest of the house. She's out of town right now.

My dogs and I...will go to my best friend's home. She has a fenced yard and the dogs can stay outside. Jaya has a vet visit at 2pm tomorrow....ugh.. to determine if I should put her to sleep now, or see if I can get her through one more winter.

I'll sleep on my friend's sofa. I just can't leave my dogs in her back yard and go to my sister's house and sleep on her recliner, or in her bed. I'll need to be at my friends to make sure my dogs don't bark or try to escape her yard. She can't have pets in her home, she has allergies.

Anyway....the winds a few times have blown the fire back...hopefully that will continue to happen enough that the fire will be be blown back enough that it can't come forward again and jump that ridge line and sweep down onto my home.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: I might have to evacuate...wild fire

Post by Lori Hamill »

Hoping all will be well with you, your pets and house, Stormy. It sounds like you have some good evacuation plans and the sprinkler system. Please keep us up to date when you can. Hoping all remains safe where you are.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks,

I stayed with my home all night... no sleep...constantly monitoring the fire, and moving my sprinkler a bit at a time across my yard.

About 5 am...the winds shifted again and pushed back the fire...and then around 5:30 am ... It RAINED! First real rain we've had in over 3 months. It wasn't like a downpour, but enough rain was dumped down to soak into the ground somewhat and make for a lot of wet grass.

I finally took a pain killer around 6 am, but it takes about 40 to 45 minutes to kick in...I had been crying most of the night, from fear, lack of hope, and from pain.

Usually I can sleep for about 3 to 4 hours after taking a pain killer, then I wake up hurting again. So I fell asleep around 7am...but Jaya woke me up around 8am...she needed out. So I got up let dogs out, and in, fed them, fed the cats...and decided to do laundry.

Jaya has to go to the vet at 2pm....my vet and I need to determine if Jaya can get through another winter. If not, I'll have to find someone to dig a hole for her and schedule her to be put down in a week or so. So that's been on my mind too for some months.

Anyways, fire stuff again...

I don't use Facebook or Twitter, but a friend of mine in Texas does, and she looked up the fire and then sent me these links.

The first photo was taken just north of my house, but also a quite a bit further back from the highway than I am. It was basically what I was looking at all night long, but for me it was MUCH closer. My home sits almost at the base of those hills. If the fire had come down hill, I would only have about a 16th of a mile between it and my house...all the fire would have had to do then, is jump the 2 lane highway and there would be only 2 homes and then my house.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcGuDYlaAAE ... name=small

This photo shows the 'high Bar' -- lights from homes on 'Bar Hill' -- also to the right side of that photo that is about where the animal shelter is at. They took trucks and horse trailers and got all the cats and dogs out there last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcG0Y1_aAAE ... name=small

And this security camera shows how fast the fire flared up and jumped the ridge to our side of the mountain. Keep an eye on the upper left and that glow and how it flairs up ....also all the ash in the air makes it look like it's snowing. It's not as impressive in black and white. To me, it looked like a volcano, with all that deep orange and reds shooting skywards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN99W49FFTg

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Stormy, I hate that you are having to worry and deal with this. I am hoping you will not have to evacuate, and can remain in your home. Sounds like you've got a good plan in place, just in case. And I hope you won't need to euthanize Jaya yet. Please keep us posted when you can.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I just got back from the vet's and my vet, "Andy," She thinks Jaya can get though winter without too much pain or problems. Jaya has some meds now to help with her inflammation in hips and also one of her back feet...the bones in one of her ankles are fusing together, again arthritis...but the the anti-inflammatory and the mild pain meds should keep her comfortable without the need for a lot of medication.

It looks like the fire issue will be worse tonight than it was last night. Expecting high winds tonight...we had gusts of winds last night, but tonight it sounds like there might be a regular steady high wind.

I'm going to go feed the dogs and cats, take a pain med, and just wrap a piece of cheese up in a slice of cotto salami with a bit of wasabi on it and call it lunch. :P Then crawl into the recliner and wait for the pill to kill my pain so I can get some sleep now, before the late afternoon, evening winds start. I might be up again all night long...keeping an eye on that ridge line and moving water around on my lawn.

I watered quite a bit since yesterday....not sure how that's abusing my well system....I have a shallow well, and a small pressure tank....not sure that watering for 8 hours straight is really good for the system....plus it's been a long dry summer and I have no clue if that well could run dry.. it never has before, but then I usually don't run it like I did last night.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Being able to see the reality that the cinema presents us with so many movies of misfortunes about humanity, and for the most part all in the United States, then I wish that the end of those movies, managing to get out of all misfortunes, is also fulfilled on those who today in they live your nation in their own flesh

It is unfortunate, painful, and disappointing to see so many misfortunes, and the fight against those giants is minimal that devours everything that can be good, leaving misfortune for everyone in a magnitude that leaves immense scars like tattoos that will never leave our thoughts

all the losses of the fauna and flora that are trapped under these infernal flames makes the reason for life move away with them.

circumstance that do not allow you to face them because there is no chance of being able to break them, just wait and see what fate falls on you, which may be similar to that of other people, or perhaps you can be freed at the end of the road, but without knowing what will happen. marked in the lives of those whose fate was the misfortune of being on the path of evil

What can be said in this case, there is no argument that removes and alleviates the anguish of everything that has been lived, and will be lived for many, the words are cut from the root, and there is nothing that can calm the soul dejected by everything you see before your eyes

I am like a mute who cannot speak what could I say, and like a blind man trying not to see the truth that is as dark as darkness, that only leaves the darkness of a misfortune that has reached many

Stormy I think I could not tell you anything that could change the course of things, despite so much nearby evil, and path of death that may be stalking you and everyone else, I can only think that it is a long night and only the light of day will tell what luck will hold for everyone it is incredible how strong you are in all the things you have experienced as a person, in all the way of your life, I think that life has been jealous of you, and has not allowed you to be what you are even more of what you have proven to be today

So many unpleasant things don't always happen to bad people, as payment for their evil, in your case, it's your turn to be an example for the weak, with everything you've been through and go through, always be firm fighting with little or with a lot

you are one of the great examples that I have had in my life, and live no matter what life presents you, you are always there with a way out to run another stretch of life, which comes in every day of your life

everything that happens under the heavens has its time, and at some point this time will have its end, for all of you

I think you don't need to be told what to do, there will always be something you know how to do, whatever it is.

I just hope you wake up soon from this bad dream
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

(English version listed below)

David, gracias por tu amable nota.

Sí, además del miedo absoluto que estaba experimentando ante la idea de perder mi casa y todos los artículos preciados que no podría llevarme....se perdieron aún cosas más preciadas. Los árboles y los animales en ese fuego.

Durante unos 15 minutos... ese fuego "corrió" durante 45 millas. Eso es 180 millas por hora. Nada en su camino podría haber escapado a eso. Tenemos osos, pumas, lobos, coyotes, zorros, ciervos, alces e incluso podría haber algún alce en esa área. Además de todas las criaturas más pequeñas y pájaros que no pudieron escapar debido a los fuertes vientos y el calor.

Descubrí que en la montaña, Stormy Peak, que tenía dos pequeños lagos... que el fuego llegó a esos lagos. Todavía lloro pensando en eso. Uno de los lagos, fue mi patio de recreo de la infancia.

Mi familia iba allí 2 o 4 veces en verano... teníamos picnics, acampamos, pescamos, recogimos chokecherries y fresas silvestres que mi mamá envasaba en mermeladas y jarabes.

Mi papá y yo cazábamos ciervos y alces allí, y también íbamos de pesca al lago... solo nosotros dos. También pasé 3 días en ese lago... solo yo y dos perros que tenía. No mucha gente puede pasar 3 días sola y tener un hermoso lago de las Montañas Rocosas para ellos solos. No hay gente hablando, no hay radios a todo volumen, no hay sonidos de tráfico, ni siquiera un avión sobre la cabeza.
Era solo el sonido del pino de la cabaña crujiendo con el viento y el sonido del agua del lago chapoteando en la orilla.

No puedo... ni siquiera quiero imaginar la destrucción de mi hermoso, hermoso lago y los árboles y prados de la zona.

En el lago mismo, había una colonia muy grande de ardillas listadas, y también un buen número de castores.
Dudo que sobrevivieran al fuego... e incluso si lo hicieran, el fuego estaba tan caliente que esterilizó el suelo. El castor y las ardillas listadas probablemente encontrarán una muerte por inanición aún más lenta, ya que nada volverá a crecer durante mucho, mucho tiempo.

Nunca volverá a ser tan hermoso, al menos no en mi vida.

La montaña Stormy Peak siempre ha sido mi lugar especial... toda la montaña era tan especial para mí... y también para otros en este valle. La gente de mi pueblo está de luto por ello, especialmente, a pesar de que hay otras montañas aquí que han tenido un destino similar.

Las cenizas de mi papá se esparcieron en Stormy Peak en 1994, y unos años antes de eso, sepultó a mi padre, el primer perro que tuve en mi vida, mi papá estaba conmigo cuando llevamos a mi perro. casi hasta el lago y la enterró junto a esta enorme roca que se partió en dos.

Todos en mi familia saben desde hace décadas que cuando sea mi momento, yo también quiero que mis cenizas se esparzan en algún lugar de esa montaña. Ahora siento que ahora es solo un pequeño consuelo... que mis cenizas estarán con las cenizas de los seres vivos que alguna vez fueron parte de esa montaña. Solo puedo encontrar consuelo en eso, en lo que respecta a perder un lugar tan querido y hermoso.

Nuevamente, gracias David por los amables pensamientos.

Stormy
* También, muchas gracias a todos los que publicaron aquí.

----------------
~English~
V
V

David, thank you for your kind note.

Yes, besides the absolute fear I was experiencing at the thought of losing my home and all the cherished items I would not be able to take with me....even more treasured things were lost. The trees and the animals in that fire.

For about 15 mintutes...that fire 'ran' for 45 miles. That's 180 miles an hour. Nothing in it's path could have escaped that. We have bears, cougars, wolves, coyotes, foxes, deer, elk and there could have even been some moose up in that area. Plus all the smaller creatures, and birds that could not escape due to the massive winds and heat.

I found out that on the mountain, Stormy Peak, that had two small lakes on it...that the fire did reach those lakes. I still cry thinking about that. One of the lakes, was my childhood play ground.

My family went up there 2 or 4 times a summer...we had picnics, camped, fished, picked chokecherries, and wild strawberries that my mom would can into jams and syrups.

My dad and I hunted deer and elk up there, and also went on fishing trips to the lake...just the two of us. I also spent 3 days along at that lake...just me and two dogs I had. Not very many people get to spend 3 days alone, and have a beautiful Rocky Mountain lake to theirselves. No people talking, no radios blaring, no traffic sounds, not even an airplane over head.
It was just the sound of the lodge pole pine creaking in the wind and the sound of the lake's water lapping on the shore.

I can't...don't even want to image the destruction of my beautiful, beautiful lake and the trees and meadows in the area.

At the lake itself, there was a very large chipmuk colony, and a good number of beavers too.
I doubt they survived the fire...and even if they did, the fire was so hot it steralized the ground. The beaver and chipmunks will probably meet an even slower death of starvation as nothing is going to grow back for a long long time.

It will never be so beautiful again, at least not in my life time.

Stormy Peak mountain has always been my special place...the whole mountain was just so special to me...and too others in this valley. People in my town are in mourning of it, especially, even though there are other mountains here that have met a similar fate.

My dad's ashes were spread up on Stormy Peak back in 1994, and a few years prior to that, I laid to rest, the first dog I ever had in my life up there, my dad was with me when we took my dog almost to the lake and buried her next to this massive rock that was split in two.

Everyone in my family has known for decades now, that when it's my time, I too, want my ashes spread somewhere on that mountain. I now feel that is now just a small comfort...that my ashes will be in with those ashes of once living things that were a part of that mountain. I can find only comfort in that, in regards to losing such a beloved and beautiful place.

Again, thanks David for the kind thoughts.

Stormy
*also, a big thanks to all those who posted here.

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago (English version listed below)

David, gracias por tu amable nota.

Sí, además del miedo absoluto que estaba experimentando ante la idea de perder mi casa y todos los artículos preciados que no podría llevarme....se perdieron aún cosas más preciadas. Los árboles y los animales en ese fuego.

Durante unos 15 minutos... ese fuego "corrió" durante 45 millas. Eso es 180 millas por hora. Nada en su camino podría haber escapado a eso. Tenemos osos, pumas, lobos, coyotes, zorros, ciervos, alces e incluso podría haber algún alce en esa área. Además de todas las criaturas más pequeñas y pájaros que no pudieron escapar debido a los fuertes vientos y el calor.

Descubrí que en la montaña, Stormy Peak, que tenía dos pequeños lagos... que el fuego llegó a esos lagos. Todavía lloro pensando en eso. Uno de los lagos, fue mi patio de recreo de la infancia.

Mi familia iba allí 2 o 4 veces en verano... teníamos picnics, acampamos, pescamos, recogimos chokecherries y fresas silvestres que mi mamá envasaba en mermeladas y jarabes.

Mi papá y yo cazábamos ciervos y alces allí, y también íbamos de pesca al lago... solo nosotros dos. También pasé 3 días en ese lago... solo yo y dos perros que tenía. No mucha gente puede pasar 3 días sola y tener un hermoso lago de las Montañas Rocosas para ellos solos. No hay gente hablando, no hay radios a todo volumen, no hay sonidos de tráfico, ni siquiera un avión sobre la cabeza.
Era solo el sonido del pino de la cabaña crujiendo con el viento y el sonido del agua del lago chapoteando en la orilla.

No puedo... ni siquiera quiero imaginar la destrucción de mi hermoso, hermoso lago y los árboles y prados de la zona.

En el lago mismo, había una colonia muy grande de ardillas listadas, y también un buen número de castores.
Dudo que sobrevivieran al fuego... e incluso si lo hicieran, el fuego estaba tan caliente que esterilizó el suelo. El castor y las ardillas listadas probablemente encontrarán una muerte por inanición aún más lenta, ya que nada volverá a crecer durante mucho, mucho tiempo.

Nunca volverá a ser tan hermoso, al menos no en mi vida.

La montaña Stormy Peak siempre ha sido mi lugar especial... toda la montaña era tan especial para mí... y también para otros en este valle. La gente de mi pueblo está de luto por ello, especialmente, a pesar de que hay otras montañas aquí que han tenido un destino similar.

Las cenizas de mi papá se esparcieron en Stormy Peak en 1994, y unos años antes de eso, sepultó a mi padre, el primer perro que tuve en mi vida, mi papá estaba conmigo cuando llevamos a mi perro. casi hasta el lago y la enterró junto a esta enorme roca que se partió en dos.

Todos en mi familia saben desde hace décadas que cuando sea mi momento, yo también quiero que mis cenizas se esparzan en algún lugar de esa montaña. Ahora siento que ahora es solo un pequeño consuelo... que mis cenizas estarán con las cenizas de los seres vivos que alguna vez fueron parte de esa montaña. Solo puedo encontrar consuelo en eso, en lo que respecta a perder un lugar tan querido y hermoso.

Nuevamente, gracias David por los amables pensamientos.

Stormy
* También, muchas gracias a todos los que publicaron aquí.

----------------
~English~
V
V

David, thank you for your kind note.

Yes, besides the absolute fear I was experiencing at the thought of losing my home and all the cherished items I would not be able to take with me....even more treasured things were lost. The trees and the animals in that fire.

For about 15 mintutes...that fire 'ran' for 45 miles. That's 180 miles an hour. Nothing in it's path could have escaped that. We have bears, cougars, wolves, coyotes, foxes, deer, elk and there could have even been some moose up in that area. Plus all the smaller creatures, and birds that could not escape due to the massive winds and heat.

I found out that on the mountain, Stormy Peak, that had two small lakes on it...that the fire did reach those lakes. I still cry thinking about that. One of the lakes, was my childhood play ground.

My family went up there 2 or 4 times a summer...we had picnics, camped, fished, picked chokecherries, and wild strawberries that my mom would can into jams and syrups.

My dad and I hunted deer and elk up there, and also went on fishing trips to the lake...just the two of us. I also spent 3 days along at that lake...just me and two dogs I had. Not very many people get to spend 3 days alone, and have a beautiful Rocky Mountain lake to theirselves. No people talking, no radios blaring, no traffic sounds, not even an airplane over head.
It was just the sound of the lodge pole pine creaking in the wind and the sound of the lake's water lapping on the shore.

I can't...don't even want to image the destruction of my beautiful, beautiful lake and the trees and meadows in the area.

At the lake itself, there was a very large chipmuk colony, and a good number of beavers too.
I doubt they survived the fire...and even if they did, the fire was so hot it steralized the ground. The beaver and chipmunks will probably meet an even slower death of starvation as nothing is going to grow back for a long long time.

It will never be so beautiful again, at least not in my life time.

Stormy Peak mountain has always been my special place...the whole mountain was just so special to me...and too others in this valley. People in my town are in mourning of it, especially, even though there are other mountains here that have met a similar fate.

My dad's ashes were spread up on Stormy Peak back in 1994, and a few years prior to that, I laid to rest, the first dog I ever had in my life up there, my dad was with me when we took my dog almost to the lake and buried her next to this massive rock that was split in two.

Everyone in my family has known for decades now, that when it's my time, I too, want my ashes spread somewhere on that mountain. I now feel that is now just a small comfort...that my ashes will be in with those ashes of once living things that were a part of that mountain. I can find only comfort in that, in regards to losing such a beloved and beautiful place.

Again, thanks David for the kind thoughts.

Stormy
*also, a big thanks to all those who posted here.
I can understand everything you could have lost, and what you lost, I know what it is to live when what was once yours is taken from you, and that only memories kept the joy of those times, and today see them destroyed, which will never be, It is as if they mutilated a part of your life, which could no longer be the same.

I also can't think of all that this fire consumed, all that it took from this part of your nation, and I charge a bill with high interest

As a believer I must place my hand on my mouth and not declare words of complaint, or tell the Heavens why you have allowed this, who will do justice for those who have died under the inclement fire that embraced everything that one day was joy in life of a community and that left the best moments of childhood and youth, which is what allows you to have a legacy of joy, a treasure in your heart, which was broken like glass when falling and breaking

I couldn't say why it can't do something, and if I had a way to do it, I didn't.

oh there was no one among them who cried out to you, to free what you sowed one day in that mountainous area, I cannot declare any argument, but rather Praise the heavens, and give Glria to the Creator, even with tears in my heart and throat, so much that I could not declare words if not tears

there is no time to erase what they have lived today, and the terror that a child suffers when he is scared in a cruel way, which is written on the tablets of his heart, that he cannot stop thinking about it

I always look for a theme or a movie to watch when problems submerge me and do not allow me to be afloat, if rather we sink

music is what helps me to free my soul from the burden it has, and thus be able to feel that I can breathe, that there is still breath of life

when I was able to read your thread, I was listening to a song by a North American group called 12 Stone and there is a part of the song called -Broken Road, and since I almost never like the song for its lyrics if not for the voice, of the singer and choir, and the instruments, I got that part that I like, and always what happens at that moment is fused to the song, and your need is fused to that song, to the photos of the fire, to everything that has been lost, and all the long time he has had this situation

I wish I could feel guilty, but today I don't have that cancer that ate my soul

since the guilt of many things had me in despair.

I don't know if one day I'll tell you, I'll do it again, maybe I can help someone, in one of so many nights of much thinking, in my prayer I prayed to God, and I declared how bad I felt, how guilty I felt of so many things that I should have allowed them not to happen, and they did, and I felt guilty in a way that tormented me, I told him everything in detail, and then I fell asleep

Two days later, I was in the subway, and going down the electric stairs, (which do not work) an old man also went down, and he said a comment, and I answered him, and while in the aden we waited for the train to arrive, since We were going in the same direction, we began to talk about so many things that were happening in humanity, it turns out that I was going two stations further on, and he also stayed at that station, and suddenly he told me.

never feel guilty about anything, because guilt eats your soul and takes away any peace you may have, if at some point things happened in your life, that you could not solve and avoid because you did not have the resources, it is not your fault that happened you couldn't help it, so don't feel guilty.

and since that person spoke to me I understood that God gave me an answer to my prayer, about how bad I felt because of guilt, today I have peace, and I know what I can do, and avoid things if I have the tools, and I know that there are things that I won't be able to change

I cannot measure, or count all the anguish that is in your soul today and how much disturbance, but I learned something else, when you open your heart with humility, and sincerity before God, he will have mercy on you, and his help will not be long

I regret everything that has happened in your state, everything that was lost, all the suffering that you have experienced, and if I just think about it, I can feel bad, because it has not been easy for everything that is not here today, and for everything what may be in danger.

I think that after the tragedies that can surround us, it only remains to know and understand that in a way, we were lucky, and that you can see everything that we still have, and make our lives better from it, to be able to understand many things that we do not understand. that others can live and suffer

I think I realized the importance of all the things that surround us, of everything that we have had in life, that I did not know how to value, and enjoy, for very little, or a lot, and that life passes like day to another day, that can never go back, to be able to correct what one day was allowed to happen

I must be glad that you are well, and sorry for for those who failed to save their possessions, and even their lives.

Today in a world of so much evil and violence, it is difficult to have a better life with a lot or with little, since everything is under incredible evil, regardless of the needs of others, or the pain of others.

I could not say a word of encouragement, or encouragement, there is no balm that relieves everything you may be experiencing today, fear, fear, anguish, and many more things, and just as you are, with the group of your community in this situation, other people, elsewhere are in a situation that takes their lives.

For me it is difficult to tell someone calmly that everything is going to improve, or change, because I do not have the truth that this is the case.

I can only hope that things follow the course that destiny has written, and see what you should continue living, or what can change, and what you can do with everything you have lived in this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO_uvsqO7WM

and the part of the song that I have repeating in a loop is from 3:04 to 3:28 that this part of the lyrics
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I've moved on
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I'm bleeding but I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
for so long
But I had to let you go

one way to another helps me, being able to hear the voice, and the instruments, with the rhythm

I only hope that something changes, as soon as possible, and that all the places that you lost that are so special, can be kept alive as they have been until now in this situation

Cheers

David