WOW

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

WOW

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: WOW

Post by Stormy Peak »

He visto ese video antes en el pasado, y cada vez que lo veo, todavía contengo la respiración, pensando...
¡¡¡No lo va a lograr!!! "

Si pudiera tener tres deseos que pudieran hacerse realidad, uno de ellos sería que las personas que son tan crueles con los inocentes, los niños y los animales, sean conocidos y verdaderamente castigados por sus crímenes.

(In English)
I have seen that video before in the past, and every time I see it, I still hold my breath, thinking...
'He's not going to make it !!! "

If I could have three wishes that could come true, one of them would be that people who are so cruel towards the innocents -- the children and the animals -- that all of them would be known and truly punished for their crimes.

----------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago He visto ese video antes en el pasado, y cada vez que lo veo, todavía contengo la respiración, pensando...
¡¡¡No lo va a lograr!!! "

Si pudiera tener tres deseos que pudieran hacerse realidad, uno de ellos sería que las personas que son tan crueles con los inocentes, los niños y los animales, sean conocidos y verdaderamente castigados por sus crímenes.

(In English)
I have seen that video before in the past, and every time I see it, I still hold my breath, thinking...
'He's not going to make it !!! "

If I could have three wishes that could come true, one of them would be that people who are so cruel towards the innocents -- the children and the animals -- that all of them would be known and truly punished for their crimes.

----------
Stormy
Hello stormy, unfortunately there are people of all levels, many of nature other conditioned.

I have learned that each person is a universe like the one we know, with virtues, errors, and qualities, some with better opportunities than others.

others that we are the fruit of disobedience, that perhaps we did not have to exist, but nature has a protocol that when it is fulfilled there is a result, the example of Hitler, a person who never had to be born, but was born to bring disaster on many, and death for a diabolical ideology

all the facts have a situation an origin that was justified to us, but was judged, by the action that is executed, be it bad or good

The evil that is produced by any situation, has no justification, although there are actions for understandable reasons, but the law must be complied with by the authorities, and on those who break it, not to subdue and oppress anyone

It is incredible the variants that can manifest on every living being, and that only God can understand, and accept to forgive, or condemn

As a believer in scripture, I know that no matter how much I justify myself, in the end I am responsible for everything, what I have done, and what I did not do

Justice will manifest itself one day and everyone will receive payment from it whether it has been good or bad, but that time is in the future, although it is needed today, it will be for another time

and this comment is seeking justice for all those who are victims of evils by third parties
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I hadn't seen this - unreal. Made my stomach hurt.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

It appears that this video is a cleverly made fake/edit, with two different videos overlaid to create the scene. A harrowing watch nonetheless.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE