Sixteen years is a long time!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Sixteen years is a long time!

Post by Amy Bahama »

I started playing this game in 2006. I've had a lot of highs and lows in the game. I've met some great people and have great friendships to this day because of the SIM, but this is my swan song. Take care of Em and buy game points and headshots and all the goodies so she can keep the lights on for another 16 years at least.

Much love to my Assistant Trainer!

Good bye!
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Sixteen years is a long time!

Post by Andrew Chillin »

K bye.

Thanks for the laughs and the good times.
;p
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Dec 28th, 2006 was when I joined., so tomorrow marks 16 years for me, too : )

Thinking about how the game ran back then compared to now, it's a big wake up call about how Em and her Dad made the game easier on the players and more fun in so many ways.

I love that we can race most of our horses almost every other week. The was a time that 2 weeks was minimum and 3 weeks was standard between the races. I also loved where we have a better shot of getting the right equipment...instead of using 5 or 6 pieces on a horse, now we know it's 2 pieces at the most : )

So many, many of things that were minor, but improved game play...just can't think of them all.

Thanks to Em and her Dad and other helpers over the years, as Amy said, hopefully this game will still be going on in another 16 years.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Congrats!!

Here's to many more!! Salute 🍺
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

I think she’s leaving anthony