Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Hello, a few hours away for many, and in other parts of the world it is already a new year, I just wanted to share, the reality that humanity lives today, as a biblical believer, I know that the fulfillment of Scripture is a truth that cannot be can hide, although many do not accept it, and they are within their rights as people with a free will

Certainly humanity, and all of creation, are experiencing great difficult times, and much more will continue to happen, and for many times are short, the day-to-day struggle is present, and every day there is more evil unleashed that multiplies like the sands of the sea.

even with esteem and positive thoughts, life is very short, and complicated for one it is a terror for others better, and for another with abundance, which they cannot enjoy because something else is always missing that manages to make the heart happy, and that I don't know how a sigh that lasts a very short time

I can understand that this 2022 for many has been very unpleasant, and strong with many bad things, which they want to forget, and leave far from the memories, perhaps for a long time it has been very satisfying, and that is good, and God willing stay like this this 2023

What could I wish for the group that we are present here and united by the same feelings, the love of horses, and competitions between them

No matter what I long for, and desire for each one of you, it is not up to me to change the course of life, and be a shield at a certain time, or bear the burden that is upon you.

I can only make a request to God, to help you in that which is in front of you that you cannot see, but that God knows, and is the only one who can free you,

blessings day by day, that there is no shortage of food at your table, and provisions, that all plagues are far from your barns, and that the decisions you have to make are the correct ones, so that failure does not knock on your door than darkness move away from your life, and may the light of God illuminate your paths

May God grant you everything you need to cope with each day, be it bad or good, and may you be firm in difficult moments, may the peace of God always manage to calm all tension in conflicts, and may his hand free you from death and evil, even if you do not believe in God, or simply do not have the necessary time to approach his presence, that the Time that remains on our life, God is by his side

The Bible declares that in the tongue there is the power of life and death, and these written words are represented as if they were spoken, so let my words be of life for each one of you, that there be life and life Abundant health and prosperity, may divine help never fail, and may the Most High multiply His Mercy every day upon you.

I hope that this year 2023 can be of light, and not of darkness, and that the strength you need in difficult times is present in you.

Yearning for all the best
have a happy new year

David
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: 2023

Post by Darcy McBride »

Happy New Year to you and your family also, David. May God give you a much better year than 2022 was.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Happy New Year to you and your family also, David. May God give you a much better year than 2022 was.
:P Grateful Darcy always with your wish of blessings for me and mine, I receive those words of life and blessings from you for this 2023

Feliz 2023
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

David,

Espero que el Año Nuevo les traiga felicidad y menos dificultades.

--------
In English:

David,
I hope the New Year will bring you happiness, and fewer hardships.

--------
Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 1 year ago David,
David,

Espero que el Año Nuevo les traiga felicidad y menos dificultades. :P

--------
In English:

David,
I hope the New Year will bring you happiness, and fewer hardships.

--------
Stormy
Hello Stormy, Thank you for your note, and your wishes, I also hope that this 2023 is very prosperous for you, and that your soul is very calm, that you manage to achieve everything that you keep in your heart, and that you do not lack anything, every day of this 2023.

regards

David
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

David, wishing you a much much better 2023! Hoping this year brings you health, happiness and peace of mind ❤️
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Carole Hanson wrote: 1 year ago David, wishing you a much much better 2023! Hoping this year brings you health, happiness and peace of mind ❤️
:P Hello Carole, Thank you, I hope you are very well that you have received 2023 wonderfully, wishing you many blessings and successes for you in this new year and for all your family that great things happen during all this time

regards

David