To a week of 10 years

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

To a week of 10 years

Post by David Faulkner »

Well I wanted to share my experience during these 10 years of Sim, one week away from turning 10 Sim

What could I say, many things have happened, during this time, but I think that nothing special has come to the stable, and no pleasant changes have happened, only those very nice details of players, in sharing a little of everything, at the level of the game, and on the personal side, there is a lot to think about, but at the player level, it is very unpleasant, since in 10 years only one Gr1, Gr2, and Gr3, the statistics say that the promised is very bad.

At the level of everything, it has only been possible to achieve some figurations, and of the rest, nothing incredible in breeding results, and in competitions.

and taste of defeats in each participation, which has led to make some very small adjustments, but still the result is found

It could be said that if it weren't for the intervention of Kris Bobby, that I am and will always be grateful to her, for her personality, and the treatment she has given me, I would be even lower, from where I am My Dream is the only belly that I have the possibility of getting something that is incredible on the tracks, and then in the shed, if this name can also be used for the mother mares

Giving myself up for a year, I am, more or because I am very stubborn, or persevering I keep hitting the wall :), that is, I will continue and although I know that the results are against me, the love of the game does not let me walk away, and always with the hope of achieving changes, and that moments can be lived that will be the base to build many things. that is present, but getting it is the impossible part, but it is doing this, and staying on the road. I think I can't, stubbornness is stronger than me

but I'm glad to be able to be present, and that the game exists, since it's a great help, in my real life, so I must also be very grateful to be able to be here, and say my bad luck is not 100%, just I have 99.9% of it, but that 0.1 helps a lot, it's what makes the difference, being able to do many things with very little

It only remains to see what Sim continues in life, until the body supports

David

Theme song heard while typing
Duncan Laurence - Arcade
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: To a week of 10 years

Post by Stormy Peak »

¡Felicitaciones por los 10 años a partir de hoy! :D
Eso es un buen marcador de milla:)

Espero que estés aquí por otros 10 y que tengas un establo potente para entonces.

Sé que tienes problemas con el idioma y con la comunicación al iniciar sesión en el juego a veces, debido al acceso a Internet y otras cosas. Entonces, dado todo eso, siéntete orgulloso de haber descubierto cómo jugar este juego.

Sé que me sentiría realmente frustrado por jugar un juego de carreras que no está en mi propio idioma, y también porque yo, siendo estadounidense, probablemente tenga que lidiar con el sistema métrico. :PAG

¡Espero que tengas un caballo grande (o 12) pronto!
De nuevo, ¡felicidades por 10 años aquí!

V ENGLISH
V
V
Congrats on 10 Years as of today! :D
That is quite a mile marker : )

I hope you will be around for another 10, and have a powerhouse stable going by then.

I know you struggle with the language, and with communication in just getting signed into the game at times, due to internet access and other things. So, given all of that, be proud that you've figured out how to play this game.

I know I would really be frustrated at playing a racing game not in my own language, and also in me, being an American, having to probably deal with the metric system. :P

Hope you get a big horse (or 12) soon!
Again, congratulations on 10 Years here!

----------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congrats on your SIM 10 Years Anniversary! I hope some lovely horses will soon be in your barn!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:P Hello Stormy and Darcy, I had not seen these messages until today, Thank you for your congratulations and words, even in my language it reads great, I hope soon to be able to see these great runners in the great competitions, I have no idea how much time is left but I hope that someday day come that moment

grateful