The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Ma Springs »

My turn! (And I just read some of yours, it's amazing how the brain works! 😄) Mine was bad:

I just realized Festivus was yesterday, and I had totally forgot to breed almost all of my mares I had booked. 😱
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago My turn! (And I just read some of yours, it's amazing how the brain works! 😄) Mine was bad:

I just realized Festivus was yesterday, and I had totally forgot to breed almost all of my mares I had booked. 😱
A painful reminder of the year I thought breedings closed three hours later than they actually did 😬
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago
Ma Springs wrote: 1 year ago My turn! (And I just read some of yours, it's amazing how the brain works! 😄) Mine was bad:

A painful reminder of the year I thought breedings closed three hours later than they actually did 😬
Oh, nooo! Sorry! Yeah, that's a year of breeding that will never come back... 😖
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

My mares were terrible then so it's probably for the best 😂
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Last night, I dreamed that I asked Dr. Hacklu a question about a mare or something, breeding season, vets are busy then, right? He answered the question, and then had the audacity to start listing off all my unfinished tasks at work (it was a very long list) and remind me that I have to be done by Friday evening.

As you can see, my entire week has been work crunch + sim crunch.
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

I tried staying up for the 2am mixer races but I couldn't and fell asleep. So in a dream the stakes race I entered had everyone run really low speed figures. Like the 4th and 3rd ran 1 speed figures and the winner won with like a 19. I probably thought of it because I had won a South Pacific Stakes race before thanks to a super weak field but thats the best I got. I woke up and turns out the winner actually had a 93 speed figure so not very accurate of my brain.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Last night I had a dream that the Steward purged the entire forum, every thread deleted, and started a new thread in every section, all of which were titled "Happy New Year". Each post consisted of a different goat gif.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 2 months ago Last night I had a dream that the Steward purged the entire forum, every thread deleted, and started a new thread in every section, all of which were titled "Happy New Year". Each post consisted of a different goat gif.
This sounds suspiciously like an April Fool’s joke…
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I dreamt we had some kind of SIM gathering in this hotel connected to some kind of outdoor shopping center. Em came up with the idea to hide these fake apple things all around for us to look for. If you found them you got GP and if you found a gold one you got like some colt or something. I just remember I was running around a Lowes Home Improvement looking for golden apples.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 month ago I dreamt we had some kind of SIM gathering in this hotel connected to some kind of outdoor shopping center. Em came up with the idea to hide these fake apple things all around for us to look for. If you found them you got GP and if you found a gold one you got like some colt or something. I just remember I was running around a Lowes Home Improvement looking for golden apples.
I love this, let's do it
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 month ago I dreamt we had some kind of SIM gathering in this hotel connected to some kind of outdoor shopping center. Em came up with the idea to hide these fake apple things all around for us to look for. If you found them you got GP and if you found a gold one you got like some colt or something. I just remember I was running around a Lowes Home Improvement looking for golden apples.
I had almost the same dream! Except it was valentines, I was at work, and I hid hearts with $5 in them and one with $100 🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt