The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Anne Conradt »

The Steward wrote:Last night I dreamt that I was subbing a 5th grade class, and as I went down the names list, there was Danny Warren, Matthew McMahon, Kenzie Larkin and Brandon Marcott.

Danny was squirming in his seat when I looked up and said, "I thought you were all adults?!?! Why didn't anyone tell me that half this school plays the SIM!" Hahahaha.
That wasn't a dream, Emily. That was a nightmare. At least you had kids who wanted to be there, though.

All I ever had were a bunch of these :arrow: :evil:

Edit: Someone told me I can put more than one :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:....to 40.

That seems to be a recurring theme with me lately. I never get the classes with 20 students. Somehow, the only teachers who want subs are the ones with 40 little devils in the class. I can still dream, though, every time they call me.

2 /13/14 -- now this was definitely my dream. I was a school teacher.
Last edited by Anne Conradt 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Tammy Byrum
Two Year Old

Post by Tammy Byrum »

I had a dream not to long agothat the SIM had an app for smart phones. And you could purchase a script that would allow your horse to winlike 90% of their races.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I had a dream the other night I called 911 but couldn't remember what it was about. The next morning I got an email from a neighbor who said at about 3am he called 911 because the burglar alarm went off at a house in back of us. The police got there and caught some guy. I had actually slept through that alarm which wailed for about 20 minutes which is unusual for me. Fortunately the residents weren't at home at the time. I think the place actually has been empty for a while.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

I had a dream last night that a group of SIMsters were in the canyon we have her. We were all at a shed thing in the canyon for one of my classes. Jolene had posted pictures on her fb that were apparently eyes from a ghost that she has in her barn and it was a well known fact so everyone was laughing about it. It was the weirdest dream ever but there were a ton of simsters there.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I actually had a SIM dream I think though I can't remember who was in it. We were changing hotel rooms for some reason and there was this really rude guy not from the SIM but who was ranting at a meeting yesterday who somehow found his way into it. Not much in the way of plot really except Rude Guy wound up running up and down the hotel hallway for some reason.

---Author, Will Henr

---Edmund Burke
Tatiana Johnson
Miler

Post by Tatiana Johnson »

I had a dream last night about Wonders last foal. The little dark bay filly.
I had a dream that it was diagnosed with SID's, and that is passed on in the middle of the night.

That was a sad and awful dream, I am glad that cannot happen in SIM. Especially if it happened to Wonders filly.

I am so happy it was only a dream.
Live life like there's no tomorrow.
FAV horse: Conduit & of my horses Master Quest

Former Team SIMsational

Wherever we go, please do not forget me not.
(A forgetmenot is a beautiful small blue flower.)
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Post by J K Rowling »

This was a while ago, but when Leo and I were in the hotel for the Derby, he kept yelling at me to use Scarlet Heart. I had a dream that night that some guy in the SIM (Peter Gleason, maybe?) was like, "Dude, you should really be using Scarlet Heart. He's only $5k!" It was really weird.
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
Stacy Sli
Classic Contender

Post by Stacy Sli »

4 out of 7 nights this week I dreamt that my horse Chance who was put down in 06 was alive, different scenerios each time and I don't really remember them now but what does it mean?
Standing millionare Scientist (FRA) Earnings: $1,073,140
Total Points: 659
AW Points: 317
'Chasing Points: 342
Total Stats: 33: 16-12-3
'Chasing: 14: 8-5-1
Sire: Colorado Dam: Agronomist
Stud Fee: $25,000
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

In my dream last night I decided to go to the Derby so I called Em and Ash to tell them I was coming. When I got there I discovered I hadn't brought any clothes. The rest of my dream was me trying to figure out how to get through the weekend without changing clothes.

Oh wait then I tried to convince Em it would make more sense for me to go home where I had clothes, then she and I could come back for the Stephen Foster
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

I had a bad dream. Something about Em deciding to include paddock injuries, but instead of just being included in the 200 random injuries it added more injuries. So the two I already had didn't count, and my two fastest 2 year olds were hit first (granted the horses I dreamt about do not exist ... yet). I tried to protest, but nobody listened to me, so I decided to quit. Very bad dream.

I think I've worked too many horses lately and this stemmed from a brain overloaded with numbers.
Gateway Farms
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Post by Laura Cameron »

Possibly the most controversial SIM-dream ever - last night I dreamed that Lasix was banned from the SIM.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I dreamed there was a party and lots of food and cats...and then aliens landed outside. Then I woke up and the room was shaking from an earthquake.

---Author, Will Henr

---Edmund Burke
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Post by J K Rowling »

I just had a dream where I retired a lot (4-7) really nice stud prospects in the middle of their career and I was like, "Why am I doing this?!" but I couldn't stop. Then the news feed wouldn't say they were retired so people would know that they were up for breeding. It was a very frustrating dream.
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Two nights ago I woke up in a cold sweat because I had some sort of dream where I was in Hong Kong, and the only reason I can assume I dreamed I was in that country is because I run half my SIM barn in Asia.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Stacy Sli
Classic Contender

Post by Stacy Sli »

if you are bitten by a zombie jack russell looking dog and it barely breaks the skin do you still be come a zombie?
Standing millionare Scientist (FRA) Earnings: $1,073,140
Total Points: 659
AW Points: 317
'Chasing Points: 342
Total Stats: 33: 16-12-3
'Chasing: 14: 8-5-1
Sire: Colorado Dam: Agronomist
Stud Fee: $25,000