The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Cleo Patra »

Last night I had the 3rd dream in as many weeks about meeting Em at racetracks. The first one was at a trotting track (whhaaat?) and the other two were at regular racetracks.

Apparently I really want to go to Breeder's Cup?
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Rona Schneider
Sprinter

Post by Rona Schneider »

Some days ago I bred the first foal of my first star broodmare. Yesterday I dreamt he was old enough to run and was a great runner, surprising me more in every race. Hope it becomes real :)
VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE
take a look at our gallery too
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I woke up knowing that Thorn Bird had to be bred to Flames for a foal named - (I'll let you know once I know if the names been released)

So I bred Thorn Bird (she's 14, this did turn out to be her last foal) for a chestnut filly with a stripe, and have requested the name.

Its official - the Flames-Thorn Bird filly is named.....

Firebird
I'm just here for the fun of it
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I had a dream that I was working on my stable in my place and all these leaks sprung up all over the place from pipes. Of course it didn't look much like my house because I don't have a big tree in my living room (though I know someone who does) and the plumber was Channing Tatum like so this turned out to be a nightmare about bad plumbing or even about the SIM but about a plumber with a penchant...oh never mind. :lol:

I think the 15 page report I have to justify over 15 grand in repairs for the HOA has something to do with my dream...the leaking part and I did read the People spread on its newest sexiest man. Pretty good choice actually.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I had a dream that y'all were whining that the Y35 schedule wasn't out yet.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Real life and the sim came together in my dream last night. Mea hauled her horses over to my aunt and uncle's house (in Washington, I have no idea why) and had So Hot Im Shocking and some other paints plus her rl mare Red. I had my real horse (Vegas) in my trailer and some of my sim horses and was helping Mea and playing with Shock and looking at some other stallions she brought that I was thinking about breeding my mare to.

When I went back over to my trailer, Vegas was gone and my dad said that he let my cousin borrow her for her friend to ride but apparently they were down in Texas because my cousin had sent me some pictures from the Rangers game that was playing right then (the only thing I can figure is that my boss and I were talking about baseball last night so I had baseball on the brain) and I saw her on the telecast of the game. I was to put it lightly, extremely angry and Mea quietly packed up her sim horses then her trailer magically disappeared. My dad called my cousin and she said she would be right back with my mare but the game's camera was glued to her and she never moved from her seat.

I woke up this morning, went over to my cell phone and typed a full rant text message to Mea about my dad and cousin before I realized it was just a dream. It was not a good start to my morning.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

I had a dream about the next sim triple crown winner. I was looking at one of my horses pedigrees and there she was. Yes, it was a she. According to my dream the next triple crown winner is filly. Her headshot was also cute! All I can remember is that she was a sleepy faced chestnut with cute ears. And I can't recall her name for the life of me!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I had a dream about the SIM. I don't remember a ton of it, but I know that Em was nagging me about entering something in the Derby and I was like *NO* I don't want her to get killed. Yes, her. A filly. Em was telling me to enter a filly in the Derby. And then we went to eat lasagna. Apparently, I not only subconsciously want to run a filly in the Derby, I also want lasagna and good company :)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Erin Sanderson wrote:I had a dream about the SIM. I don't remember a ton of it, but I know that Em was nagging me about entering something in the Derby and I was like *NO* I don't want her to get killed. Yes, her. A filly. Em was telling me to enter a filly in the Derby. And then we went to eat lasagna. Apparently, I not only subconsciously want to run a filly in the Derby, I also want lasagna and good company :)
I love this dream, mostly because I'm craving lasagna!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I had a dream last night that Eric started a thread called "Which 2yos Are You Most Excited About? (SCARIES ONLY)" and posted about a hundred scary horses he had, then spent the rest of the thread making fun of anyone who indicated there was any worth in a horse that wasn't a scary. Even though this made no sense, when I woke up I was 100% convinced it was true and was confused when I couldn't find the thread on the forum.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Kris Krueger
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kris Krueger »

I had a dream that I lost my purse with my credit card in it and couldn't find the phone number of the credit card company to call and report it. Then I logged on to the SIM and all my money was gone. :(
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

So first really odd sim dream ever. Involved Miss Steph and I'm not sure why but it was just a like picture of her stating she was leaving the sim on a thread in the forum and I cried. Why? No idea.

STEPH DONT LEAVE EVER
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I've had 2 SIM dreams on back to back nights... the first was Mike Springer posted a forum thread called 10 Things Wrong With the SIM but they were things like, "The horses need to wear more bonnets" and "You can't send your jockeys on vacation." ..... ?

Last night I dreamt that Nena, Art, Danny, Izzy, Alysse, Cleo, and someone who definitely doesn't play the SIM were all sitting around a table playing a sick form of Russian roulette in which you had to spin the gun, and whoever it landed on you had to say something nice about that person. If you couldn't come with anything nice, you had to shoot yourself. I was trapped in traffic but knew what was going on so I was freaking out that I couldn't get there in time to stop it. Pretty sure that doesn't need any kind of dream interpreter!
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Hahahaha, pretty sure I LOST that dream!
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

The Steward wrote:I've had 2 SIM dreams on back to back nights... the first was Mike Springer posted a forum thread called 10 Things Wrong With the SIM but they were things like, "The horses need to wear more bonnets" and "You can't send your jockeys on vacation." ..... ?

Last night I dreamt that Nena, Art, Danny, Izzy, Alysse, Cleo, and someone who definitely doesn't play the SIM were all sitting around a table playing a sick form of Russian roulette in which you had to spin the gun, and whoever it landed on you had to say something nice about that person. If you couldn't come with anything nice, you had to shoot yourself. I was trapped in traffic but knew what was going on so I was freaking out that I couldn't get there in time to stop it. Pretty sure that doesn't need any kind of dream interpreter!

YES. We need more bonnets!!!! hahahahahaha
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle