The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Lily Wilkins »

WHAAAAT?! I had my first SIM dream last night!
I have a very, very small TB foal crop this season. I'm likely done breeding and I have a whopping (drum roll) EIGHTEEN foals! I was very careful with my pairings this season; it's one of my smallest crops, but it had the most time dedicated to pedigree analysis and research. I also was blessed with some stellar mares (most of these 18 foals were A or A- nicks) obtained via leases and claiming.

Anyways, I am so excited for festivus that it worked its way into my dreams... In my SIM festivus dream, I had 2 Freaks, 8 (!) Stakes, 6 Allowance, and the rest were Productive.

Yeah, right. :lol: they'll probably all be claimers, even my filly out of Just Kiss Me. But it was still fun to dream...
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I had a weird dream involving Sim stuff last night. The first time ever....and I joined back around 2006.

I dreamed it was the night before the Arc, and everyone with a horse entered into the race was in a enormous room, and we were all laying down on the floor in sleeping bags - with our horses laying down next to us.
But for some reason, I had my now pensioned horse, Forgot next to me, instead of Roughian or Foretold. ???

Em was trying to walk through the room and trying to be very quiet doing it so as to not wake anyone up.
When she got near me, I told her "Don't worry, I'm awake"
...and following that, just about everyone else muttered the same thing...lol...no one was really sleeping, except for most of the horses.

Then I woke up.

------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I’ve been dreaming of the SIM these past couple of nights. Last night I dreamt that the Los Campeones Turf Sprint had already been ran and that Nevermind was 2nd.

The night before that I dreamt that I was looking at City Walk’s results page and she had finished 8th in the Magellan Stakes having come 3rd and 2nd in the other two legs of the 2yo Turf Triple. I was glad to find both of those were just dreams for now!
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I dreamed something last night that made me really grateful for how the "taking money out of the game" issue has been handled so far in the SIM:

There was a new feature introduced (to make people spend more $) where you could buy stuff to increase the safety of your barn. Apparently I had missed this change, and with my low barn security I was notified that one of my best young horses had been stolen from me :lol: You then had the option to pay the thieves a very large amount of money to get it back, or go look for it all over the Sim (kind of similar to a scavenger hunt).
And because the stuff you could buy to secure your barn would never make it 100% safe, you could select (I think) 5 horses to protect from this, but only those with a headshot.

I very rarely dream about the SIM and if that is what my brain comes up with I hope it stays that way :lol:
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

It was pretty short but I was dreaming of some headshot giveaway and I remember almost nothing other then the person who told me about it (either Andrew or Dylan) failed to tell me how to enter so I woke up before I ever found out what to do.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Thanks for bringing this thread back; I totally forgot about it.

I had a dream earlier this week that Kobe went gate to wire in the Derby.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Nini Hunter wrote: 3 years ago I had a dream earlier this week that Kobe went gate to wire in the Derby.
Maybe it wasn't a dream but a vision of the future.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

I can only half recollect this next SIM dream but the idea was my pick for last place for the Louisville Derby got scratched (which he did so a literal dream come true I guess) but instead there were a bunch of garbage horses with earnings of about 40K-60K so in my mind I was like (darn it there are better choices then the one I made i'm so screwed). And then I woke up and I am still contemplating weather it was real or was it a dream HELP.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Ok I got one I had a bad sim dream a few weeks ago. The dream is simple I was in a VC with some simsters and by dream logic I say a super offensive joke. I don't remember exactly what the joke was but I just know it was not good. And the rest of the dream afterword was me panicking like an idiot just paranoid that I just ruined everything with one bad slip up. Luckily I woke up.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

I woke up and while looking for sage advice I realized it was a dream when every question I asked was answered by the Steward as "WOMP WOMP" WOMP WOMPLY WOMP WOMP DEWOMPLY WOMP" and it all makes sense now.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

RNB Stables wrote: 3 years ago I woke up and while looking for sage advice I realized it was a dream when every question I asked was answered by the Steward as "WOMP WOMP" WOMP WOMPLY WOMP WOMP DEWOMPLY WOMP" and it all makes sense now.
haha!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

I had a dream I was riding Oath Keeper, my 2yo appaloosa who should be racing in a allowance w6d6 , and I was riding her in a huge stakes race and I was panicking like ‘omg this is way too soon she hasn’t rested enough’ and then we won the race and I was very happy with my millions of dollars

Waking up was a little sad lol
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Had a dream a night or two ago that the Sim had a feature where you could see how talented a pensioned horse was at a second career. It was like a talent scale similar to broodmare ratings but I didn't remember any specific comments just the idea of it.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I had a dream last night that I retired Cass Ole and he basically became the DMB or Castle Call of Arabian Routers and I became super rich off stud fees and life was great :lol:

Obviously, the real odds of him retiring into a super-sire are extremely slim, so it was a fun little dream.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Had a dream where I woke up and was somehow -600k in debt because I had bid in auctions and didnt realize I was out of money?
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another