The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Stacy Sli wrote:if you are bitten by a zombie jack russell looking dog and it barely breaks the skin do you still be come a zombie?
if it breaks the skin then yes - if you are not immune to the zombie virus
I'm just here for the fun of it
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Last night the SIM invaded my dreams. In the dream, I entered my best filly in the Arc and she won. But because of some mess up, the Arc allowed claiming and the filly was claimed. Instead of fixing the mistake and giving me my horse back, the Steward said there was nothing she could do. I didn't get to conclude the dream since my roommate came into my room to wake me up since she thought my final was today but it's probably a good thing because I don't think the dream would have turned out well.
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

Ummm so it really didn't involve the SIM as a whole, but I dreamt that I went back to riding. On the door to the tack room, there was a list of everyone riding there. One of the names was "Ichinari, Talia." Also, there was a horse there named Aiji.

It's a sign...
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I dreamed I made Flightful a steeplechaser; Em was not amused :P
I'm just here for the fun of it
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

A little after the fact but I dreamt last night that everybody in the SIM had a connection to my Hey Tell app and my phone was lighting up ALL THE TIME with stuff like, "Hey this is Jennifer Francis what does Watcher of Dreams need for his equipment?" and "Hey this is Lisa Strummer where should I run my horse?" It got so bad I put a pillow on my phone but it still kept buzzing, so I threw it out the window.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

The Steward wrote:A little after the fact but I dreamt last night that everybody in the SIM had a connection to my Hey Tell app and my phone was lighting up ALL THE TIME with stuff like, "Hey this is Jennifer Francis what does Watcher of Dreams need for his equipment?" and "Hey this is Lisa Strummer where should I run my horse?" It got so bad I put a pillow on my phone but it still kept buzzing, so I threw it out the window.
This made me laugh so hard. Mostly because I can see this actually happening.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I am an emergency dispatcher and I dont know if I have been working to much or on the Sim to much but I dreamed I got an alarm for a Something Better x Lore foal!! Haha The customer name said Horse (insert numbers) Something Better x Lore and they had a burglary and a fire alarm. So random and awesome at the same time.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I had a dream the other night that Scott was helping me move or something and he and I were wearing matching sparkling rhinestone outfits. We were STYLISH
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ara Davies wrote:I had a dream the other night that Scott was helping me move or something and he and I were wearing matching sparkling rhinestone outfits. We were STYLISH
The alarming thing is that I can actually see this happening...
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Cleo Patra wrote:
Ara Davies wrote:I had a dream the other night that Scott was helping me move or something and he and I were wearing matching sparkling rhinestone outfits. We were STYLISH
The alarming thing is that I can actually see this happening...
Me too
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I had a dream where Mary Weathers was overseeing the galloping of yearlings and it turned into something out of the Hunger Games. She'd create hedges out of no where and put them on the racetracks so they'd have to jump over. Well know, actually Sami the crying lessons student did. It made sense at the time.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Jackson Muniz
Turf Router

Post by Jackson Muniz »

I had a dream my wow colt worked 40 seconds for 4 furlongs :shock: Then I sold him for $1. Weird
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

It was a daydream...but it counts, right?

I was semi-dozing off this afternoon, still trying to dissect the news that I'll Have Another had been scratched from the Belmont. You know how Forward won the SIM I'll Have Another Stakes? He went on to win the TC by huge margins because IHA came into the SIM and gave him super-powers. Weird, I know.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Every results night (cos it's usually night here when results appear) I have dreams about the results. For eample, when my wow colt made his debut, I had a dream that he had won and frankly I was wrong cos he was 2nd. Just last night I had a dream that I'm Honest, a stakes filler, was 3rd in that race however as expected she was last but still 5th so it was worth the $2k.
Shayna Cross
Classic Contender

Post by Shayna Cross »

Been debating whether or not to send Noctunal to the stewards cup or not. Fell asleep last night pondering this decision. Of course, I had a dream that I had entered Nocturnal and was sitting at the computer listening to the race calls. The Sprint came on an Nocturnal and this other really weird horse took the lead right ou of the gate (which is weird, since Nocturnal is a "closer"). They must have somehow gotten a false start cause Em was screaming about them having like a 30 length lead then the weird horse like disappeared and Nocturnal won the SC with a 30length lead.....,then Em announced that she no longer had phones or email and that we would have to contact her through fax.

Need to put a limit on how late I play on the SIM.
"The Horse is a mirror to your soul...
and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
-Brannaman

The Studs