The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Scott Eiland »

Cooper! No!
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I was probably dead from heart failure :P Tornadoes terrify me!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I had an weird dream..

Apparently my dentist had an twitter,and tweeted out that I went and got my teeth cleaned..but used my middle name as my first,last as last. Okay,well weird. Then Nena favorited it,and his next tweet said that Abe also went and I remember being all like. YO ABE,WE GO TO THE SAME DENTIST on twitter.
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I had a swim dream last night. Turns out there was a buy everything option on auctions, so I hit it for the stewardbred auction and got all the horses at their current price a week or so before the auction closed. I then proceeded to throw most of them up on the sales page for $1 , however there were a few that cost me $3 million so I wanted more for them. At first I felt a little guilty for buying all the horses, but the button was there. However, when I realized I had gotten them at such low prices because they weren't fully bid up I started feeling rather guilty about exploiting a glitch in the system and having to tell the Steward I did so.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Jake Yu
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Jake Yu »

I hope Nowitzki will become a G1 winner and contend in the Y47 Louisville Derby.

Means a lot as I named him after Dirk Nowitzki, my favourite basketball player growing up.. In a year where Nyquist won the Derby, I hope to do something similar within the SIM...
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Jake Toward wrote:I hope Nowitzki will become a G1 winner and contend in the Y47 Louisville Derby.

Means a lot as I named him after Dirk Nowitzki, my favourite basketball player growing up.. In a year where Nyquist won the Derby, I hope to do something similar within the SIM...
You do realize this is about actual dreams you had when you were asleep right?
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I had a super intense dream last night. I was at some big important party or gathering of some kind but i kept ditching it to go outside and find a place to sit quietly with my headphones, because the Pegasus broadcast was on, with Em and Scott (I definitely listened to the AEA podcast right before I went to bed...) I missed my racecall because people (jerks!) kept telling me to go back inside and do party things, but I snuck out to keep listening and just caught Em's big announcement: a new auction/sales format where, at random times, random amounts of new, computer- or Em- bred horses would go up on the sales page; each would have its own five-minute proxy bid auction, and then it would be done with. Anyway, people were going totally insane about this and at some point there was a full brother to a TC winner up there and then I read a forum post by RRH that she had found a horse by See You Monday (star ts 2yo right now) out of a "Rainbow Trout mare" ( I do own a slow gelding named Rainbow Trout, but I was also reading about trout fishing right before bed, sooo...) that was somehow an amazing turf miler, and all kinds of other weird stuff like that.
Then I guess I woke up and for awhile I was quite sure that it'd really happened.
Moral: listening to podcasts before bed is weird.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Not a SIM dream but a horrific Breeder's Cup dream last night. I had a dream of the BC Distaff and I was viewing it from the perspective of a jockey who was on the last place finisher. As we turned into the stretch, I'machatterbox was leading the pack and both Songbird and Beholder were stuck on the rail, side by side behind a wall of horses. The two tried to get out but in the end didn't manage it and I'machatterbox won. The horrific part? The mare and the filly were pushing on each other so hard in order to find racing room that right before the finish, Songbird clipped heels with Beholder and the two went down hard. Beholder got up and galloped on but Songbird...well in my awful dream she was so terribly injured that she lost a leg (!!!) and of course had to be euthanized whilst squealing in horror. Awful awful nightmare and it's made me afraid to watch the Distaff now :(
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Carole Hanson wrote:Not a SIM dream but a horrific Breeder's Cup dream last night. I had a dream of the BC Distaff and I was viewing it from the perspective of a jockey who was on the last place finisher. As we turned into the stretch, I'machatterbox was leading the pack and both Songbird and Beholder were stuck on the rail, side by side behind a wall of horses. The two tried to get out but in the end didn't manage it and I'machatterbox won. The horrific part? The mare and the filly were pushing on each other so hard in order to find racing room that right before the finish, Songbird clipped heels with Beholder and the two went down hard. Beholder got up and galloped on but Songbird...well in my awful dream she was so terribly injured that she lost a leg (!!!) and of course had to be euthanized whilst squealing in horror. Awful awful nightmare and it's made me afraid to watch the Distaff now :(
Geezus... that dream would scare me for life
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Heather Left
Miler

Post by Heather Left »

Yowza. Let's hope that today's Distaff is a bit less... catastrophic?

The night before the Preakness Stakes, I had a dream that Laoban won, so I don't think dreams are too reliable when it comes to racing. ;D
A M D G

"It's not what you say, it's what you do. And what you did was say things." -Adam, Studio C
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I dreamt that all of my gallops this year were DC. Then I woke up and immediately galloped finding out that wasn’t true.
yeah
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

In between my nightmare last night where someone was trying to murder me, I kept having dreams that King of Ashes won the Pegasus Turf and that I should wake up and check. I hope the nightmare part isn’t true though :lol:
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

After laying awake until 5 am anxious about it...I dreamt that someone got all horses I had my eye on from last night’s dispersal (true) and was selling them for $5,000 each (not true) lol
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I had a dream last night that I lost all my money on a random injury. Woke up and checked my stable like six times.
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

I left a job I hated 20 years ago. And still have nightmares about it.

It, meaning the job, not leaving!
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.