The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Re: The Official SIM Dreams Thread

Post by Scott Eiland »

"You're the Leading Lady of my Simhorseracing Dreams" would make a pretty good country song probably.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

The Steward wrote:I've had 2 SIM dreams on back to back nights... the first was Mike Springer posted a forum thread called 10 Things Wrong With the SIM but they were things like, "The horses need to wear more bonnets" and "You can't send your jockeys on vacation." ..... ?

Last night I dreamt that Nena, Art, Danny, Izzy, Alysse, Cleo, and someone who definitely doesn't play the SIM were all sitting around a table playing a sick form of Russian roulette in which you had to spin the gun, and whoever it landed on you had to say something nice about that person. If you couldn't come with anything nice, you had to shoot yourself. I was trapped in traffic but knew what was going on so I was freaking out that I couldn't get there in time to stop it. Pretty sure that doesn't need any kind of dream interpreter!
Wow! I don't think I would play that type of game... safe to say!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I just had the most random dream about Izzy and I going to a track. Then we met up with Frank Miramadi(wrong spelling I know) the announcer and the rapper T.I. And in it T.I and I were trying to make Izzy stop doing coke. Hahaha it was so confusing and just weird! lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I will bring you to Frank at BC if you want!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Steward wrote:I will bring you to Frank at BC if you want!
Hopefully she will have stopped doing it by BC... :wink:
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I had a dream last night that involved louise,nena,nini and tim(?) and we were at the breederscup. Somehow baby ramp was real,but more shocking racing and when riders up was called he decided to start floating,like hovering and everybody was screaming but nena,who was like still holding on his lead rope? and she was like dangling like a ragdoll off of his floating self.

what.
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote:I had a dream last night that involved louise,nena,nini and tim(?) and we were at the breederscup. Somehow baby ramp was real,but more shocking racing and when riders up was called he decided to start floating,like hovering and everybody was screaming but nena,who was like still holding on his lead rope? and she was like dangling like a ragdoll off of his floating self.

what.
Lmao! I didn't want him to float away! Is this because I said shared belief was full of helium??
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

omg it might have been. hah!
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Vanille Reynolds
Miler

Post by Vanille Reynolds »

I dreamt last night, that I went to look at my breeding barn to check which mares were barren this year... and I had 17 showing as bred (including a few specific ones, that I really want to breed again already, and have started to get ideas for boys for...). With only about 45 mares in my main barn, I didn't dare look at my alternate breeding barn!

Then I woke up, and actually checked, and nothing is barren. Relief!

(Yes, I hadn't remembered to look until now - so my dream (nightmare?) reminded me!)
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I only ever have one dream about the SIM and it pops up every so often (no matter what I had for dinner). I am always arguing with my horses - always. I never know how it ends because I wake up but I have a feeling the horses win the arguments because I always wake up in a nasty mood.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Louise Bayou wrote:I just had the most random dream about Izzy and I going to a track. Then we met up with Frank Miramadi(wrong spelling I know) the announcer and the rapper T.I. And in it T.I and I were trying to make Izzy stop doing coke. Hahaha it was so confusing and just weird! lol
This still makes me laugh. :D
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I rarely ever dream of the Sim. But I had more like a nightmare last night about the Sim.

I dreamed the new version came out and there was a major glitch...and everyone's horses ended up with other people's stables. I was trying to get Forethought back from a newer player I didn't even know and they were refusing to send her back....then they retired her an bred her to some junk dirt route stallion!

And while trying to hunt down my lost horses, I had like 200 PMs from other owners who had horses end up in my barn, so it was like PM chaos in trying to write, respond, return horse, getting horses back and fighting with the player who wasn't returning my best horse.

And Em was so busy putting out other fires in the new version of the Sim she couldn't help anyone in getting their horses back - and she couldn't shut the game down and restart it like it was before the glitch because something wasn't working right.
Everything was just going so wrong!

So, I wonder if this is a small clue that I'm a little anxious about the new version...lol

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I had a strange dream last night about the sim. I think this was my first sim dream.

I forget most of the details, but it had to do with the Austin futurity and one of my entries.
It was mad max themed and the entries were real life horses and not fake. I remember getting pressure to enter one of my horses from some guy wearing spikes.

And for some reason I remember it costing $15 real dollars to enter my horse. And my horse had ran multiple times this season, all high 80 sf. Like 85, 87, 88, 84.

The funny part is the Austin futurity is a week 3 race for 2yo so impossible to have so many races.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

so.

tornado dream,apparently my family doesnt exist but you guys do.

pete,scott,cooper(scotts dog,rip<3),lou,alysse,nena,toward,em.

so there was a tornado or something,we all were in the basement.

pete died because he went upstairs to get his shoes from the living room,guess he got sucked up.

alysse and lou were known as "moam",toward was in the form of my 11yo brother. scott was holding onto cooper in the corner crying. em was freaking out about the sim servers and how she was going to die. "IM FROM THE WEST COAST THIS * IS WACK" nena was there but I dont remember what she was doing.

I would prefer to say I was on something but nope.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote:so.

tornado dream,apparently my family doesnt exist but you guys do.

pete,scott,cooper(scotts dog,rip<3),lou,alysse,nena,toward,em.

so there was a tornado or something,we all were in the basement.

pete died because he went upstairs to get his shoes from the living room,guess he got sucked up.

alysse and lou were known as "moam",toward was in the form of my 11yo brother. scott was holding onto cooper in the corner crying. em was freaking out about the sim servers and how she was going to die. "IM FROM THE WEST COAST THIS * IS WACK" nena was there but I dont remember what she was doing.

I would prefer to say I was on something but nope.
I guess I was the token "be right back" guy from all the movies.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA